i finally decided to go ahead and try to get an s-rank weapon. i'd like an s-rank rifle with the hell special, i think. now, my RAcaseal has been using an s-beat's blade in offline ep2 and she's had great success with it. most of the enemies crumble immediately, so she's able to make good time. however, she struggles more online (not a big surprise) and she cannot seem to insta-kill the ep2 mini-bosses. i figure a rifle with the hell special will allow her to wreak havoc from a distance and make life a little easier, but i'm not completely sure. so, my questions are...

1. does the hell special on an s-beat's blade operate with the same success rate as the hell special available for s-ranks? (may seem like a silly question but i want to make absolute sure.)
2. is it at all possible to insta-kill ep2 mini-bosses?
3. am i insane for thinking an s-rank rifle with the hell special is a good idea?
4. in regard to increasing my RAcaseal's effectiveness online, would the demon's special make more sense in terms of success rate and ability to affect ep2 mini-bosses?

forgive me if these questions seem silly. any help greatly appreciated. (and please do not suggest that i get an s-rank shot and give it the zalure special...i've already considered this idea and dismissed it.)

(note: i couldn't decide whether this belonged in item discussion or c-mode discussion. i seem to remember that most s-rank related questions get moved here, so i figured this forum was the better place to start. sorry if i guessed wrong.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jspacemunkey on 2004-12-24 22:51 ]</font>