supposedly all Servers are down as of now for maintenance. Even JP servers. People have called sega and they said that sega didnt know theyre was a maintenance so I dont know whats going on.

has anyone gone to check the official site? thats my next stop... hopefully theyll add something new.. =/

The official site says nothing about this. I don't think they will be adding anything new because players thatare currently online are not being affected. I know this because I was just online, but couldn't get back on after signing off to change characters.

Have any of you guys ever read the little notices in the menu where you can choise to create or to change ship? You'd have realized that every first wednesday of the month, their is maintenence on the servers. Ok, maybe that haven't done it last month but, if there is a day in the month where you have to expect maintenence, it's mostly just the first wednesday of the month. Anyway, It's a good ting. Everytime there is maintenance, obviously they are working on something, and that means making the game better ... unless they are working on shuting the the DC servers X_x lol ... that ain't funny, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNN T_T

I'm on PSO now, dont know if its JP version only.

and I just got RSOD, oh happy days!

49239423 to 1 Sonic Team applies the NOL patch

Rappies on a stick! Only a Farthing!

Hmmm, I hadn't really noticed any of this. I've been on for the past couple of nights just fine, tonight as well...

Angel of Destruction

Perharps this mean that buying a Hl this week is no good?

That's one of the reasons I'm anxious to play GC PSO dammit... I can't play DC PSO in peace with any other US player unledd I'm in a Challenge Ship. Otherwise I have my clanmates but most of them are working adults :/ lol Guess I'll know how it feels when I grow up
    From PSO Ep 1-4 to PSU, PS0, PSP 1-2, and now PSO2... it's been a long journey.