Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: toosmart4U9078 on 2005-01-16 22:15 ]</font>

These are way too many uberrares to be all legitimate, or to be in a tradelist for not-that-rare c-mode prizes...

Get real.

I think he was actually joking when he said legit

Notice there is a slight pause - "..."
    His eyes even get all shifty

My favorite part is where his profile trade list has a hacked chao in it (surely someone you can trust ). I also like how he has an evil curst, but no pinkal. I figure that was gotten through some illegitimate trade somewhere. Out of curiousity, what percents do you have on that evil curst?

they r legit, i don't really care if u don't believe me, i'd get the "not-so-rare" cmodes myself except i'm not able to get online for more than about an hour every few weeks

I see, so you got dozens of legitimate uber rare items without having the appropriate section IDs, while you can only play a few hours per week and your mag proves you're unlegit...

I say you using acronyms like 'u', 'r', and '4' for 'you' 'are' and 'for' is the final proof you're unlegit and trying to rip off other people as well. >.>;

lol tycho sup!

On 2005-01-10 06:25, Tycho wrote:
    I see, so you got dozens of legitimate uber rare items without having the appropriate section IDs, while you can only play a few hours per week and your mag proves you're unlegit...

I say you using acronyms like 'u', 'r', and '4' for 'you' 'are' and 'for' is the final proof you're unlegit and trying to rip off other people as well. >.>;
    those are MY characters, my brother has his characters as well, and we combine our rares, i play only a few hours a week, i have no idea how often i play

my mag proves i'm illegit? how the heck does it prove i'm illegit?

and finally wow i use 'u', 'r', and '4'...my grammar proves i'm illegit, ur completely right! u must be a total genius, i mean wow grammar being able to tell u whether i'm legit or illegit...i gotta remember that, if i ever c someone use a shortcut for a word they're hackers/dupers and illegit

its sad really that u believe i'm illegit ONLY because i have alot of good stuff, u have no way to prove i'm illegit, though i will admit i don't have any evidence to prove i'm legit either, there is no way to prove who's legit and who's illegit, if u think i'm illegit as i said earlier then don't even bother posting, cuz frankly it pisses me off that ur gonna accuse me of being illegit with absolutely no proof aside from the fact that i have a bunch of ubers so do me a favor and stop being such a queer and stop flaming on my thread, if u wanna accuse me of being illegit PM me and do it, oh and if u know a way for me to prove i'm legit, do tell me what it is, because i would LOVE to prove to u i am, just so u can feel bad for accusing of me of being illegit, when in fact I AM TOTALLY LEGIT

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: toosmart4U9078 on 2005-01-10 16:02 ]</font>

though u know thank u for reminding me y i quit pso the 1st time...ppl r so freaking stupid to accuse ppl of being illegit w/ no evidence to support it, if i had outrageous %'s that is truly the only to do it, but hey be happy if u think i'm illegit then u should feel powerful, cuz u just got one so-called "illegit" person to quit pso good job tycho

if i had outrageous %'s that is truly the only to do
    ive found rares with up to 95% a.beast.... that doesnt mean im a non legit

Hacked mag...

When did this become legit?