Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

what do you think hmmmmmmmmm.

Angel of Destruction

That Dark Falz/Force absorved them

well the explosion was huge....
    What I always thought is why red ring rico didn't know nothing about pioneer1.... when she was in pioneer1....
    I think the explosion or the mad monsters, robots killed all alive people

Weren't we paying attetion to the NPCs in the offline quests? If they didn't get posessed by Dark Falz, they were killed, some by the monsters (military), but most by the explosion (civilian).

Ragol animals attacked them. Others were killed by machines in the mines. While the stronger were in fact absorbed by dark falz, the majority died by those animals or by the explosion.

I think the monsters killed them all and their souls were enslaved by Dark Falz.

Banned

I think they all died but all the stupidy left in them went straight to you SHINGEN.

Those strong enough on the surface within the explosion were absorbed by Dark Falz(and Rico came across the hole ripped into the ground in the ruins, that's where Dark Falz shot to the surface long enough to absorb as much as he could and then he descended), those under ground were attacked by the animals, and Rico, when she finally got to Falz(unknowingly until the end), she too was absorbed because she wasn't strong enough to kill him.

*EDIT*
    Also, the equipment and war machines in the ruins. That was the Pioneer 1 military that went down BEFORE Rico did. They knew that ship was there and they were trying to excavate it for their own purposes. In effect, Dark Falz is not really a God, in the "all powerful" sense, more along the lines of just having greater abilities than other things, he is a being that is ancient and uses the life force of others to make himself stronger, sort of like the more he absorbs, he takes on a new form. Those who entombed him must not have been strong enough to kill him(and he was most likely in a smaller form, considering the shrine that he was entombed in was so small).

You'll notice that when you first go into his area, it's so beautiful and pleasant, as if it were a dream. A pleasant welcome for possible victims to add to his power.

..ok..I'm going to bed.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ABDUR101 on 2002-07-19 03:13 ]</font>
    Look, he did it again.

But there's much more plot in PSO
    Bio-engineering, weird stuff about pioneer1 having unsubscritped people. Criminal groups like black paper, etc.... etc....