Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ok, the mega key uploads save data from your xbox to your pc now I was wondering if On Pso Blue Burst you can use the Mega Key to upload you save data from your xbox char. to psoBB for the pc?

I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

Although I wouldn't know the technical reasons, I know there are some.

So no.

...are you fucking stupid? Of course it doesn't work. If you knew how to read, you would know that Blue Burst has SERVER SIDE SAVING. This means that ST has all the character info saved with them, and we can't access it.

So, no, it's no possible. Kthnxbai.

I don't know what's your problem are you on your rag or something? Some of us have lives and don't glue our eyes to a computer or TV screen and don't loose touch with reality for days at a time, So a simple no would of sufficed, to the first person on my post thank you for your simple no.

On 2005-01-12 17:51, Reynger wrote:
    I don't know what's your problem are you on your rag or something? Some of us have lives and don't glue our eyes to a computer or TV screen and don't loose touch with reality for days at a time, So a simple no would of sufficed, to the first person on my post thank you for your simple no.
    So, basically instead of writing a long, boring, and insulting reply and question, you should have just asked, "Is there anyway I can cheat on PSOBB?"

But no, you must be an ass about it.
    Ehaw!

Just looked like a question if a file transfer was possible. It's a perfectly valid question, no need to jump down anyone's throat because of it.

Nice way to make a 1 post person shy away from PSOw.

Customary AWESOME Title Solstis's Avatar

On 2005-01-12 22:28, Skorpius wrote:
    Just looked like a question if a file transfer was possible. It's a perfectly valid question, no need to jump down anyone's throat because of it.

OKERRR!

Cheat Codes and Methods
    Do not post any exploits or methods or parts thereof. Do not post links to cheat codes or sites containing them or post cheat codes. Do not ask for cheat codes. Do not post cheat codes or even attempt to describe it. Do not ask for cheat methods. Do not pm members asking or sharing cheat methods or codes. Do not ask for members to dupe for you. Doing so will result in an instant ban. We have a 0 tolerance level for these activities.
    Maybe if you emailed ST all nice with the attatched file, they might upload it for ya.

On 2005-01-12 22:28, Skorpius wrote:

Actually, it isn't a valid question, because he was asking how to cheat which is against the forum rules. Plus, if he was sorry he wouldn't have gotten all bitchy and insult us and say we have no fucking life.

Yeah, he deserves it. All new members should be aware of the forum rules and well... he wasn't aware. His own problem, not ours.

He might actually have not considered this cheating, maybe he just wanted to transfer his levels and stuff so he wouldn't have to start over.. If it were possible it wouldn't have been cheating. >.>;

Stop jumping to conclusions.
    >Everybody