As some of you may have read a while ago, I've been working on a MUD (multi-user-dungeon) for some time, and a few people from PSOW played it for a while, before they started leveling and getting through the game faster than we could make it. We hired an extra immortal to help pick up the pace as only a friend and I were in a partnership making this. However, the pace was still slow, and after a while, as more and more people left, I lost interest. However, I'd like to start working a bit more on it, but with the lack of motivation I have, I wouldn't get far. Basically what I'm looking for is anyone who's had any mudding experience, and I can consider trust-worthy to start working on it again. I'm looking for a few good people to help out. There really isn't any coding involved. Just OLC editing, which is an ingame engine used to make stuff. A list of positions I currently need would be:

Area Builder x2- Build MUD areas, monsters, items, etc.
    Description Writer x2 - Write out room descriptions and stuff. I'd prefer someone good with words for this. Maybe someone who writes alot of fics.
    Advertising Manager - I don't really need this yet, as the game is only in Beta stage, but I will eventually need someone to manage ads on sites and such.
    Other - I need a few immortals just to keep things under control. I don't need these now, but as we grow, I'll need people I can trust to do so.

All of the above positions come with an immortal spot in the game, and the ability to create your own gear. If you have any questions, or would like to help, please post here, or just send me a PM. If this considers as advertising or anything (I didn't post a link or anything so I don't think it does) Just delete it or lock it or whatever.

Customary AWESOME Title Solstis's Avatar

Description writer?

(sorry about losing interest last time)

How serious must these descriptions be? Mildly? I'm interested in doing the writing, not so much on Mudding, though I may pick it up again, one of these days.

[edit]: Run on sentences, ahoy!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Solstis on 2005-01-13 11:09 ]</font>

Description writers basically will write what ever that see fit, and make up their own original descriptions for the rooms in the game. If you're unhappy with one already added, you have the authority to change it to an extent. If you wish to fully edit it, you would need permission from me or the co-owner.