Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Just a quick question for those playing the Japanese version... I just started my 15-day trial and when I try to sign in, it gives me a 908 Error Code. And I read that that was for server maintainence, but I also read it could be caused by your router... So I hooked up my modem directly and I got the same error, but it acted a little differently...

Anyway, long story sort... Are the servers being maintainenced right now? I didn't see anything on the official site about it...

Edit: Still having problems, see post below

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: WrathofGOD on 2005-01-31 07:47 ]</font>

Customary AWESOME Title Solstis's Avatar

Blah blah blah.

As for the servers, I have no idea.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Solstis on 2005-01-31 08:58 ]</font>

-deleted-

Edit: See Below

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: WrathofGOD on 2005-01-31 08:30 ]</font>

On 2005-01-30 23:05, WrathofGOD wrote:
    Fixed... I didn't know Jap was a slurr, I was just abbreviating

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: WrathofGOD on 2005-01-30 23:06 ]</font>
    Quoting it again isn't helping, though.

Answer is no the server only go on maintence every Monday (Tuesday morning however you look at it >.>) night at 12:00midnight est.

Remember there will be a huge maintenance on thursday from 10:00 to 19:00, or even longer for the release of episode 4

Still be nice if we got more information on a BB Ep4 download version.

All I know is my reports conflicted. Both from psobb.jp and from armion. Simple as that. When the two conflicted, I kept going back and forth and eventually just said "I don't know!"

...today is the 31st. If nothing is up at psobb.jp to pay for episode 4, then there is no download version.

...and apparently they haven't updated the site yet to get into that section yet (isao login should now have a red colored rectangle)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jonathan_F on 2005-01-31 05:59 ]</font>

Hmm... I still can't get on...

The first time I tried to play, I downloaded like 32 files, then some message came up, which i assumed was about restarting the program, so I did.

Now whenever I try to play, it will go to the screen with the blue & red bars and sit for a few seconds, then a message telling me to press enter comes up, so I press enter and the little blue loading sphere comes up in the bottom right corner for a few seconds, then it goes to the "No908" message...

I tried opening up the ports mentioned in one of the sticky topics here on my router, but that didn't seem to make a difference.

I tried hooking up my Modem directly to my pc, but that didn't work. It behaved pretty much the same as described, except it never prompt me to hit enter. It just stayed at the screen with the 2 bars for about a minute, then gave me the "No908" screen...

Any Idea what the problem could be?

Maybe the problem lies with Sega. When it happens to me and I know it can't be a server maintenance, I just retry a few minutes later...
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr