Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I wanted to put up some examples of the artwork I've been drawing up that will be put into some animated sequences of Episode 11 of my series.

These are all on a photobucket account, so bear in mind that these aren't as great looking as they could be, due to the automatic dumbing down of the file size.

First off, some of the characters I had planned to be in it, and who were able to take some time out to pose for a drawing session.

Me

Lightning

Dark Shadow

Android 21

Tycho

Tyrant Flame

Photon Drop

Alaina with Boomers

Unidentified

Two Girls, cats tore up the picture before I was done

Pink Passion 2

Pink Passion 3

The drawings above will be used in a credit sequence that will name the characters involved, and in some cases, the people behind them.

The following are some examples of drawings that will be used in the story part of the film.

J Sword Gib

Pinks Story 1

Pinks Story 2

Pinks Story 3

Pinks Story 6

Pinks Story 7

I would appreciate some feedback on these before I put them onto film. Tell me what you like and don't like about them.

At a viewers urging, I have removed one of the examples. Seriously people, it's all well drawn enough that it is in good artistic taste. I guess I asked for it, thanks for the feedback.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: trypticon on 2005-02-08 17:46 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: trypticon on 2005-02-08 18:45 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: trypticon on 2005-02-08 18:47 ]</font>

woah, trippy, good work there, though most of the females look a bit maternal O.o

but whats with the one pic with Yugi and Ivy? XD
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic25144_2.gif
    It's either real or it's a dream. There's nothing that is in between.

I just didn't want to see anyone getting banned. =/

Anyway, your art is pretty good. I like your style pretty well. ^_^

On 2005-02-08 17:56, PhotonDrop wrote:
    woah, trippy, good work there, though most of the females look a bit maternal O.o

but whats with the one pic with Yugi and Ivy? XD
    Maternal? Ok... Um, I think those ones you are talking about are just properly proportioned HUnewearls. The only FOnewearl of the bunch is pretty flat, as I usually see them. Hmm... nevermind, that FOnewearl was actually pictured in the example I took out.

Yeah, I thought the younger crowd might get a kick out of Yugi in shock when he realizes he's been drawn with breasts.

Oh yeah, and Photon Drop has no pupils.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: trypticon on 2005-02-08 18:04 ]</font>

On 2005-02-08 18:02, trypticon wrote:
    Maternal? Ok... Um, I think those ones you are talking about are just properly proportioned HUnewearls.
    I dont mean to offend but you kinda over-did the dimples, they look like solid lines and more like wrinkles
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic25144_2.gif
    It's either real or it's a dream. There's nothing that is in between.

I couldn't resist.

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016

On 2005-02-08 19:51, PhotonDrop wrote:
    I dont mean to offend but you kinda over-did the dimples, they look like solid lines and more like wrinkles
    It's actually a commonly used art style. The women don't look overly sexy and are actually a tad more realistic than most animated girls you see nowadays.

Good work, nonetheless, a lof of sex appeal, though.

On the whole, your art is pretty good. I'd suggest working on the evenness of the tones you use - there's a lot of white showing through, and it looks very unprofessional. Also, some of these need some work on proportions.

I think the vast majority of them are quite well done, but I can't help but feel that some of the women's faces are a bit... well, I dunno... creepy? In particular, the Pink Passion 2 image. I mean, if that's what you intended, then more power to ya. It just doesn't sit right with me, however.

And jeez, lots of cleavage, eh?

Plus, I recognize one of the models you used as the ad for the DOA swimsuits. (What? It was in EGM.)

I really like your work, but the Pink Passion 2 image looks odd. Don't really know how to decribe it.

Unidentified is my favorite.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2005-02-08 22:55 ]</font>