How do I get the Real Agito? I've heard various things.

1.)Play the Forest on V-Hard mode(offline)
    2.)Get all 3 Book of Katana's
    3.)You only need one of the Book of Katana's

Can anyone shine some truth on this subject?

Also if I can go about getting this easier I will do anything if someone is willing to give me the true Agito. Trade all my Rares, and give you all my meseta if thats what it takes.

The first rare thing i ever found Offline was a Book of Katana1 (found in mines on Normal mode from a Sinow Beat). I had that and tried the "seek my master quest" to see if that helped, but no. I don't even know where to get the fake. I'm assuming now that it's another one of those random items since I didn't get anything but meseta for completing the quest. *shrug*

Mercenary for Hire

You need the right date of Agito apparently... Either that or (as someone mentioned at some other point) 3 books of katana and a fake... The 1975 ones true apparently and there is supposed to be another one thats pure white thats good too (thats been mistaken for the true one)

You have to check with the tekker on the 'seek my master' quest though to find out the true/fake one...

I heard You have to have one of the books and have completed the seek my master quest. That is all I heard. Oh yeah you can find the fake Agito on v. Hard. in the ruins and i heard mines.

Mercenary for Hire

you could be right...

Then again, think of how little we know of the PSO world despite the time we spend there, i've done that quest and the blokes still said 'no' to me...

I'm not sure about this but this is my theory:

When you play forest Vhard, rarely Boomas drop agitos. Each time they drop one, it's a random date. Mabey if you are lucky, it would be 1975.

Just a thought.

Mercenary for Hire

There's aparently a 1/16 chance of getting a mestuagito or something a 1/6 chance of finding the real one and a 2/3 or something chance of a fake...

Rappy Hunter

okay i believe ive heard something on this site about agito (plus i found a fake). here i go
    i think to find the true agito u need to be WHITILL. after that you can rarely find agito in vhard mines and ruins (i found my fake somewhere between mines 2 and ruins 1, or vol opt may have dropped it)
    hope this helps

Heh. Man, the Agitos have more false rumors around them than anything else in the game. Here's the formula for getting a real one:

Play Skyly V-hard Forest, kill Boomas and hope they drop one.

That's it. You don't need to complete the Seek My Master quest, you don't need to be using a fake Agito, you don't need to have the Books of Katana on you, etc.

So far I've found 4 Agitos in Skyly. The 2 that were dropped by Boomas were real ones (1975 by Dousetsu, which is 10 stars BTW, the fakes are 9), the 2 dropped by Savage Wolves were fakes (1991 by Kikoku). I doubt that you can change the fakes into real ones with all the Books either. However, if I get Book 2 I can test that out because I have all of the fakes.

I can also verify that you can turn the 1975 into an Orochi-agito by taking it to the tekker in the Seek My Master quest. According to my friend, if you have all of the books, the tekker will change it into Oratiagito instead of Orochi. Seems true too since that GameShark code list thing showed 2 of them.

So does anyone know where to find Book 2? My stupid Section ID (Yellowboze) can only find Book 1. I've found it like 7 times in Cave and no others. My friend had an extra Book 3 so that's how I got that.