Ok, I have a dillema. I have both PSO and PSO+ for the GC, and I was playing online long before the stateside PSO+ release. I want to know if I can sell my old copy (or give it away), or am I stuck, because I used the serial number for the old one?

I believe you have to keep the same serial that you originally created your HL with...

If you want to give your old copy away, it should be fine as long as you give the person the serial and access key that was included with your new copy. The code should work just fine and I'm pretty sure it's not tied to any version of the disk, it's just used for activating the HL.

If you wanted to keep matching codes, you would have to cancel the HL you have now, start a new one with the new serial and access key, and then your friend would have to call Sega customer service to get them to reset the old serial.... blah.

I guess you're going to give it to a friend? Sadly (but appropriately) Gamestop, EB, and the like wont buy back any PSO titles that are used.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: shinobu_seta on 2005-02-14 16:51 ]</font>

Just give your friend the serial that came with plus. No other change needed.