are your chances of getting hacked very high on the xbox ep:I&II

Engrish Translator

I think it's a lot less likely than on GC for a few reasons. If harmful code is exploited then you can be sure that M$ or ST will have a fix that will be a mandatory update through xbox Live! as soon as it's reported. All of your character data is stored server-side which means the chances of losing items, or xp, or whatever would be very nill unless they could find a way past M$ network security. That's especially useful for when you get FSOD. But for all you ass-clowns out there who enjoy hacking YOUR OWN character in DC or GC to get ahead, you'll also find it next to impossible for the same reasons.

Lastly, if you look around the internet you'll notice the topic of hacking pso for xbox is dead.

Engrish Translator

I think it's a lot less likely than on GC for a few reasons. If harmful code is exploited then you can be sure that M$ or ST will have a fix that will be a mandatory update through xbox Live! as soon as it's reported. All of your character data is stored server-side which means the chances of losing items, or xp, or whatever would be very nill unless they could find a way past M$ network security. That's especially useful for when you get FSOD. But for all you ass-clowns out there who enjoy hacking YOUR OWN character in DC or GC to get ahead, you'll also find it next to impossible for the same reasons.

Lastly, if you look around the internet you'll notice the topic of hacking pso for xbox is dead.

On Xbox, you data is not stored server side, everything is stored on your hard drive. I cant tell you how many times I have lost items because of a FSOD (usually just mate and fluids but sometimes a good rare) BB's data is all stored server side however.

Im not sure what you mean by your character getting hacked. If you are talking about NOLing then no I dont think people do that (yet) on Xbox. If you mean hackers causeing corruption to your characters, again, no I dont think people do that. Xbox hacking/cheating isnt as harmful to other players as people make it out to be.

What people can do however, is FSOD.
    They can also lock out lobbies and ships I believe.

sound designer & break time participant

Please don't post about xbox live PSO if you don't know the exact details on the subject..

speculation clouds the minds when facts are available.

NOL'ing = no
    Controlled FSOD = no
    Char Corruption = no
    locked lobbies = no
    mass FSOD/boot = no

all we have on PSOX is duped and hacked items, weapons and mags. occasionally you'll see the ever so stupid ???? items, but other than that... nothing

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: digigram on 2005-02-16 06:17 ]</font>

Engrish Translator

Thanks digigram...BAAAAMM.

On 2005-02-16 06:17, digigram wrote:
    all we have on PSOX is duped and hacked items, weapons and mags. occasionally you'll see the ever so stupid ????
    <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: digigram on 2005-02-16 06:17 ]</font>
    And a few characters with insane amounts of TP/HP/MST etc...but not a whole lot beyond that.

Old Man

And Dr. Roboto in Apatite with level 40 megid on a Hucast....

but Liquid Bacon still kicked his arse....lol.