Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Too easy?

Flying high in the sky with a fly in your eye.

Hahahahaha!
    I think I just made the Ult forest a little TOO easy. My melee fomarl at lv 51, armed with an Angel Harp, G-Assasins Sabers and a Diska of Liberator with 35% hit cleared the forest on her very first trip in 15 minutes FLAT!
    Never, EVER transfer lv 29-30 S/D/J/Z with a super mind mag to one of those. Makes it too easy. >_<

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Blue-Hawk on 2005-02-17 11:06 ]</font>
    'All tales end in tragedy. Follow the hero long enough, you'll step across his corpse.'
    Survivor of TWO live Gwar performances.

one of the main reasons I dont play GC PSO much anymore, and quit my main character. ULT mode is child's play. Heh trying to go though Ult Mode as a FO in DC, now thats a challenge.

Offline Only Veteran

LoL. Too easy? I dun think so.

Customary AWESOME Title Solstis's Avatar

On 2005-02-17 11:05, Blue-Hawk wrote:
    Hahahahaha!
    I think I just made the Ult forest a little TOO easy. My melee fomarl at lv 51, armed with an Angel Harp, G-Assasins Sabers and a Diska of Liberator with 35% hit cleared the forest on her very first trip in 15 minutes FLAT!
    Never, EVER transfer lv 29-30 S/D/J/Z with a super mind mag to one of those. Makes it too easy. >_<

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Blue-Hawk on 2005-02-17 11:06 ]</font>
    Try doing that in Mines.

v.v

On 2005-02-17 11:23, Solstis wrote:
    On 2005-02-17 11:05, Blue-Hawk wrote:
    Hahahahaha!

Try doing that in Mines.

v.v
    I thought of that, but I don't thibk she will be that low a level by then anymore.
    'All tales end in tragedy. Follow the hero long enough, you'll step across his corpse.'

Episode 2 is always waiting ...

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz

try online ult?
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

Old Man

How about giving your Angel Harp a go against Ult. Da Rol Lei, Vol Opt, Dark Falz, Barba Ray, Gol Dragon, Gal Gryphon or Olga Flow. Or just make a pass through lower Seabeds and see how the Morphos, Deldepths, Delbiters and Sinows like your melee fomarl.

That's just for starters.

Next, go solo East Tower or West Tower with your lvl 51. I just completed both solo with my lvl 142 Fonowearl and it was anything but easy.

Now give the RT and PW4 quests a try.

PSO has many layers of difficulty. The forest is a great leveling place for many lower levels just getting into ultimate because very few things can one-hit kill you or toss megid at you. That changes oh so quickly once you leave the comfortable sanctity of the "easy" forest.

That does not make PSO easy.

If you want some challenge and hella fun, take your melee fomarl through Ep 2, stage 4 challenge. My casting/support Fomarl completed that last night. It was hard, you have to be crazy careful to support well and not get killed - but it was some of the best PSO action to be had.

Note- this is not intended to be a flame to ANYONE.

For the 346,324,090,562,980th time, I am OFFLINE ONLY!

Old Man

Fair enough.

But remember, the game is called Phantasy Star "Online" with the emphasis being online.

For offline play, the forest is a good place to gradually level while hunting rare drops.

I guess my reaction is more due to the use of the "this game is too easy" nature of the original post.