Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

since i got my 5 photon spheres (happy to say that) i wonder whats is the best ranger (sugested weapon) to add %, i am using right now this weapons but i can keep the spheres if you sugest another weapon and until i find the weapon that you sugest i am not going to use those legits spheres

my 4 main weapons are
    yas 9000 0/0/0/15
    baranz 0/0/0/0
    frozen shooter 0/0/0/25
    heavens punisher 0/0/0/0 (dont think on this one)

thanks for your sugestions

Old Man

How did you get 5 "legit" photon spheres?

As a Ranger, I would use the frozen shooter more often than any other weapon. That might make it a good candidate for adding percents to.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sitka on 2005-02-17 15:17 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sitka on 2005-02-17 15:18 ]</font>

from the 22 hearts, max attack 1 and 2, very very painfull but i got the reward.

I'd use them on the yasminkov you have there, personally.

none of those weapons is worth adding percents to.

The only one you can make a case for is the baranz launcher, but the weapon is crap.

what i do want to hear in the case i dont have a weapon that deserve add %, just name one ranger weapon that deserve it

Yasminkov 7000 or 3000, depending on which you like more/can get more easily.

Old Man

Part of the answer might depend on what you want to do with it.

My Skyly Racast spent about 90% of his time running Tower, Respective Tomorrow and PW4 and for those runs, the frozen shooter or snow queen were always my weapons of choice - more so than any of the yas guns - and I have them all.

My snow queen has 40% hit and percents for machine and dark. With shifta/zalure, I can do a fair amount of damage with the weapon and can handle solo runs with my zalure rifle and the twins. I can even handle epsilon pretty easily solo.

That being said, if you're going to focus more on Ep 1, TTF and runs where the frozen shooter isn't essential, I can agree with lain2k3 that one of the yas weapons might be better.

Zalure needle, zalure rifle, frozen shooter: works pretty well for a high level racast. The yas guns are frosting. JMO - of course.

i do mostly episode 2, and the new quest of sonic team, including towers

Old Man

Luis,

What characters do you play and which ranger are you playing - that might make a difference.

For example, let's say you want a weapon you can switch back and forth between multiple characters. Let's say you get a nice set of 50% hit charge vulcans from the bank. Making that wep say 0/0/90/90/50 would make it an incredible weapon for all your characters including your ranger.

Just a thought.