Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

looking to get a team together for episode 1 or 2 cmode. i've done countless hours of c-mode on the gamecube and now that i have the xbox version, i'd like to get some s-ranks again. if anyone is interested, please post here and let me know when you would be available.

Shadow

i play xbox and would love to play c-mode. I havn't ever played before, and cant even find anybody to play c-mode on xbox. But yeah i would love to play

I also want to start, I've never done it before, but with friends offline, but it's not hard I've read up on it, so I'm not totally ignorant, I have a hunewearl, they can be good without a force and are alright as hunters.

On 2005-02-21 14:17, mugen wrote:
    looking to get a team together for episode 1 or 2 cmode. i've done countless hours of c-mode on the gamecube and now that i have the xbox version, i'd like to get some s-ranks again. if anyone is interested, please post here and let me know when you would be available.
    Should look for me on there, i'm usually on from 6PM CST till the time i pass out.
    Make Em Bleed!!

Character info (trial phase): http://psupedia.info/User:RahXephon

http://digitaldelights.tumblr.com/

[Reborn Hero]

Yeah I stay on from like 1pm CST-1am CST (on and off all day) But the farthest i've gotten on c-mode is Gi-Gue w/ my FOmar. If we do Ep.1 I will use him or my HUcast. So you can look for me I stay in Davburite 10. You can check my profile to see who my characters are.

Arnot, I saw your HK-420 earlier. But I couldn't mail you. Since not that many people do cmode, maybe it's best to pre arrange it here?

I'm trying to beat ep 2 c mode. I need help on c3,4,5. I need a couple of people.

Can anyone get on at 1am et?

please help me!! pm me if you can so we can arrange something.

My name is Chris and I am one of the Founding members of the Continuum Legacy. We are a Guild of players who specialize in Cmode, leveling, item hunting and having fun. Several of our members have complete sets of Sranks, and we are always running Challenges to improve our times. We hang around Davburite 10 most of the time, and we are always looking for new players to CMode/TA with. Our Guild of 17 members is pretty much split down the middle of Legit players and Non legit players. So what I am saying is Cmode on the Xbox is very much alive. I would like to invite you to our Yahoo! Group, just click the join button below.
    I would also like to invite you to add my gamertag to your list.
    Gamertag: MerovingianX
    Email: [email protected]
    Thanks
    Chris

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Merovingian on 2005-03-27 07:43 ]</font>

i applied in that box you have in your sig. i'll be sure to add you to my live friends list.

How do you add someone to your list. When Sitka asked me to add him, I tried and didn't work. I had my xbox only a bit more than a week, so... read the manual?