That seems to be the attitude online. If someone doesn't match the criteria of you, BAM! Hit them with as much as you have. Then to add to it, do some cutesy smily to follow, ^-^ for example. Just smile, or smirk rather, when they are on the ground angry beyond words. They don't like your opinions? They proved YOU wrong? How DARE they! Kill, kill, kill! That's the way you do your defense online. Afterall, you will never know them. Doesn't matter if you hurt them. The only reason they bleed is because they are weak. Kill them, destroy them, destroy their spirit.

Omigosh, they have different views on the world. Never! Your view is the only correct view. Afterall, YOU are the most important person in the universe! Not to mention the most WISE! Remember to come off as cold as possible, when they are hurting, just help them to more. Heck, hand them the gun, preloaded, so they can finish the job you started. Oh, crap! They say that your favorite _________ is crap/useless/worthless/unwanted/unneeded/etc. Call for war against them! Use as much biting and destructive language as possible to do so! Make it as agonizing as possible! Afterall, they would do the same to you, right? Afterall, this is the internet, not people, right?

I've never been online but that sounds true. I don't know why but some people are just plain stuck up. I hate when people believe that their idea is the best.

Completely agree with everything you just said.

They say that your favorite _________ is crap/useless/worthless/unwanted/unneeded/etc. Call for war against them!
    Another similer scenario is when you're ripped the piss out of simply for saying you like a band, or game they dislike or is considered uncool.
    For gods sake people, If I like or enjoy listening to said music/playing said game it's hardly hurting you is it?
    Allow me to speak to fellow fans of said 'thing' without fear of mockery or insult.
    I'd go to AOl Chat for that thanks.
    Add something productive to said conversation instead of "They/It/You suck!"

A-fucking-men. -_-;

I'm so fucking sick of mentioning music to my friends, without getting some "lol happy j-rokers who try to sound americen but they sukk! lol!" or "lol french bundles of sticks!!11" T_T;

Words replaced, of course. >_>

To people who bitch at you for not argreeing with everything they say: Assholes! Your opinion is just that! An opinion! >_<

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eihwaz on 2005-02-22 19:43 ]</font>

Customary AWESOME Title Solstis's Avatar

I would make some witty remark about humanity, but then someone would find a way to ruin it.

Then go "" as if I really give a shit.

Bravo.

Haha,

I admit, I am quite guilty of the mentioned above. Even more so I will readily admit that doing so was an idiotic and cruel thing to do.

But I would like to point out a not so humorous thing about human nature. We put others down to feel better about ourselves, we renounce others beliefs to make ours seem justified, and there is nothing that can stop it.

I know that I've done it before, I know and will try not to do it again, but I as a human will take advantage of anything and everything around me unless I am conscious of my actions and words at the time. Even if its someone on the ground.

Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

On 2005-02-22 19:54, Solstis wrote:
    I would make some witty remark about humanity, but then someone would find a way to ruin it.

Then go "" as if I really give a shit.

Bravo.
    Hey I remember a few of those you posted before.

It wasn't all fallen on deaf ears.

Indeed all.
    There is no reason to force your opinion onto others.

Yes, humans fight, whether its conciously or sub-conciously.

PSO players online or wherever, you just look idiotic if you do this. You love it so much then why don't you marry it?! The best childish response!

Well there was a cereal commercial where some kid married his box of cereal. Don't be that kid.

My title used to be "Acceptance > Judgement" and it gave off the wrong impression to someone who used it to bash my character when I only asked a simple question really.

I still believe you should accept everyone's opinion except the most hackneyed, bandwagon, and ignorant ones.

PSO lobbies were always the most bandwagon bashing troop of mofos I've seen anywhere.

"(something sucks without a reason why)(something else is better),because"
    "lol hes right"

My ass.
    Opinions are never right or wrong. They are personal preference calls.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HAYABUSA-FMW- on 2005-02-26 03:35 ]</font>

On 2005-02-22 15:32, Kizaragu wrote:
    Believe it or not, there was a time when the intelligent gathered in AOL chats to RP. =| I get told off by just about everybody if I tell them I use AOL, but there is a Red vs Blue episode that defines this very well. It was "Real Life vs The Internet" or something to that effect.

Real Life -
    "I disagree with you, but still respect your opinion."

Internet -
    "AAAAAAAHHHH BUSH SUCKS SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!"

Or something to that effect.

On 2005-02-22 15:32, Kizaragu wrote:
    Completely agree with everything you just said.

They say that your favorite _________ is crap/useless/worthless/unwanted/unneeded/etc. Call for war against them!
    Another similer scenario is when you're ripped the piss out of simply for saying you like a band, or game they dislike or is considered uncool.
    For gods sake people, If I like or enjoy listening to said music/playing said game it's hardly hurting you is it?
    Allow me to speak to fellow fans of said 'thing' without fear of mockery or insult.
    Add something productive to said conversation instead of "They/It/You suck!"
    Lame thing about that is if you do state your opinions on things, some fool automatically thinks you're stating it as fact when they come to confront you. They make up some BS about you being arrogant or bull headed, when they really know absolutely nothing about you.

You could ask that person, "What are you going to do? Deride my opinions, scream at me untill you believe everyone else thinks I'm a fool for your amusement? Think that just because I'm so up front about my opinions I'm a fool who knows nothing of what I'm talking about?" People like that make me sick. And the deplorable attempts to be witty when they think they're right have got to go too. They're even more attempts to look high and mighty and they get old fast.

I can think of a few examples of people like this at this, and many other sites.

Flying high in the sky with a fly in your eye.

Keep in mind, those are the opinions of the single minded. People with inferiority (sp?) complexes. People that get the shit kicked out of them in school every day just because they exist.
    'All tales end in tragedy. Follow the hero long enough, you'll step across his corpse.'
    Survivor of TWO live Gwar performances.