Legendary Archmage

Sonic Team made new revamped weapon graphics but what about weapons like Tempest Gugnir and stuff like that. Will the graphics change on those? It is a rare but not a good rare. Ths might be old news. thanks

Nay, they have the same graphics.
    Creator of Tethealla, Administrator of Ephinea.

Tempest Gungnir, or ANY Gungnir for that matter isn't an exact rare. Because any Lv. 5 basic weapon highlighted in yellow is just well... a basic weapon, but with a rare/most powerful special ability. Also notice that it isn't in all caps, like the real rares are. The only v1 rares to get makeover are the Lv. 6-8 basic rares.
    (And by levels, I don't mean stars. It's my way of explaining the cronological order of the basic weapons, by photon color. Example: Lv.1: Green, Lv.2:Blue, etc.)

Also, PSO world needs some serious updates on it's weapons, because I see weapons classified under the wrong weapon class.
    (Ex.: Yasminkov 7000V listed as Shotgun, but it's really a rifle-type weapon that looks like a 12-guage shotgun. The shotgun classified weapons are those big, bulky, cannon-like guns where your char. usually holds onto a support handle just to hold the thing up.)

On 2002-07-18 22:58, Mag_Launcher wrote:
    (And by levels, I don't mean stars. It's my way of explaining the cronological order of the basic weapons, by photon color. Example: Lv.1: Green, Lv.2:Blue, etc.)
    Why not just call them by thier names? Alot simpler that way (unless you have a bad memory or something).

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."