Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Leader of 13th Element

there are alot of cards that you cant use. there are 720 different cards in the game. you can use only use about 470 of them.

One of the things Im a lil ticked off about is the photon blasts. Those would have been great to have in the game, especially Mylla Youlla. All allied characters gain 4 AP for a certain number of turns.

Although I can understand why they took some cards out (like the Delsaber, and a card called...Last Judgment I think) and why they took out copies of the same type of cards (like leaving the Guilty Light but not the Photon Launcher or Red Scorpio) but why not put in some of the favorites of Episode 1&2 like the Chu Chu mag, Crazy Tune, or Hildetorr (I've piped for soo long to find you, but now your under my control!)?
    PSZ F/c ~ 4684-9153-6277
    PM if you add me so I can return the favor ^_^
    (check profile for characters if curious)

teh ninja'd

All of the cards you mentioned are still in the game.
    But what cards you considered un-equal...are not un-equal. Delsaber sucked.
    Last Judgement was a counter assisst for something, don't recall it off the top of my head.

I can now compile a list and abilities but...
    Well, there is one issue keeping it from me doing it and it's that the TV I have near PC is messed up so I can't do what I wanted to do...

Yes, of course I know. Like someone stated earlier their not technically "out of the game" because they're in there, you just cant obtain them legitly (yet...*hopefully*). Im doing what I believe your doing: using the AR code to obtain 3 of every card (dont worry, Im not online with GC and dont expect to be anytime soon). I used it to see if certain cards are worth giving alot of my time for playin Ep3 over and over again, when I could be using it to play PSOX.

Anyway even with the code they cant be used, and (like someone stated earlier) the picture of them is just the "C.A.R.D. Revolution" logo. If people want, I (or you if you wish, I dont care) can post certain stats of cards they want to know about (I've got no life anyway, heh).
    PSZ F/c ~ 4684-9153-6277
    PM if you add me so I can return the favor ^_^
    (check profile for characters if curious)

GO TO HELL C:

Weren't photon blasts in the trial...?

teh ninja'd

yes they were.

And they will never be released because you cannot patch cards in the way it would be needed to release them.

and the pics Im talking about would be an attempt to use a certain method with hunters like raven2x used

I remember when Nugz and someone elsed posted a picture on his website of him dropping Monomate boxes and Rare item boxes in an Episode 3 game, in the Morge, where you walk around before fighting.

So I wouldn't doubt all that is possible .

GO TO HELL C:

On 2005-03-28 14:36, adamgnome104 wrote:
    I remember when Nugz and someone elsed posted a picture on his website of him dropping Monomate boxes and Rare item boxes in an Episode 3 game, in the Morge, where you walk around before fighting.

So I wouldn't doubt all that is possible .
    I'm not sure how he would drop a monomate but since it is in the data(Ep3 has all of ep2 data ported to it) I wouldn't doubt it

teh ninja'd

rofl that wasn't Nugz, pretty sure Schthack was in game then he left and Schthack took a snapshot of it.
    if it was him tho he was probably just doing something with a few swaps perhaps, dunno

You can do alot of stuff in EP3, right now you can now cast Techs and use Attacks in Morgue.

anyway, there's also been a new NPC found that I don't have a pic of, when I get my TV fixed I can probably post a pic

See, why the hell are hackers so pointless.

I mean, dropping monomates in ep3, or even techs in the morgue are just so pointless. ._.

And I think it was Schthack and nugz in the game.