Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hi, I would like to play online, but I have know money so I play offline...Right now I'm stuck on "VERY HARD" mode I'm in the "RUINS" The problem is I don't think I'll stand a chance VS "DARK FALZ" heres my stats and weapons tell em if you think I'll be able to take him on I'm mostly worried about the 3rd from I know that I need 3 or 4 Resist light things and a range weapon with a drain HP abilty to beat him easily, but I still had hell with him on "HARD" mode:

Scythapox
    HUcast
    Bluefull
    Lv: 75

HP: 586

ATA: 697 with H&S25 Justice (Mechgun) and mag, 877 with Drain Raygun plus 15 with mag
    DFP: 314 with mag
    ATA: 161 with H&S25 and mag, 178 with Drain Raygun plus 15 and mag
    EVP: 581 with mag
    LCK: 18

Resist:
    EFR: 30
    EIC: 28
    ETH: 33
    EDK: 18
    ELT: 55 with 4 Resist Saint

SO what do you think do you think I can VS Dark Falz Now on Very Hard or should I wait. If you want me to wait tell me what I should change or work on. One other thing I'm working on a new mag the one I have now sucks I say:

Nidra:
    Level: 154
    DEF: 13
    POW: 66
    DEX: 66
    MIND: 9 <<<What a waste

I'm going to make this instead:

Rati
    Level: 152 <<Will just say it's the same
    DEF:39
    POW: 75
    DEX:38
    MIND: 0

At level 200 it will be

DEF: 50
    POW: 100
    DEX: 50
    MIND: 0

I think that will be better

Please help and thanks

Dark Falz on very hard is pretty tough to do with a hucast. i think i was around level 83 when i finally took him out on my hucast. when youre fighting falz, make sure that you have everything that can heal you. That means mono, di, and trimates, star atomizers, and a couple of scape dolls. One thing that i tried doing is when dark falz shoots those blue spheres at you, let the last one hit you. When falz uses grants, you wont get hit by it since you have that moment of invulnerability.

just a couple of tips

On 2005-03-13 13:47, HuComatose wrote:
    Dark Falz on very hard is pretty tough to do with a hucast. i think i was around level 83 when i finally took him out on my hucast. when youre fighting falz, make sure that you have everything that can heal you. That means mono, di, and trimates, star atomizers, and a couple of scape dolls. One thing that i tried doing is when dark falz shoots those blue spheres at you, let the last one hit you. When falz uses grants, you wont get hit by it since you have that moment of invulnerability.

just a couple of tips
    hmm I got like 6 scape dolls the only problem is that star atomizers I gave most of them to my mag since I need to boost his IQ and the other on they where at there lowest level....I can't find them in the shop that much either I guess I'll have to live without them....I hope

Switch off between the Resist/Holy and Resist/Blizzard. Round 1 and 2 have Ice Ressitance, and Round 3 have Light. I am sure you knew that.

All of Falz's attacks are not strong enough to kill you. (most is like 300+ you have 500+hp.) However this doesn't mean goof off. Keep that Drain Gun handy for Round 3, for its the only chance you can to hit her from a far. If you are hit, and you notice Falz is taking a break, let loose alot of specials to recover HP, instead of popping a mate off the bat. As a Cast you need to be a stingy mate user. Since you only have 30 (40 if you have Stars).

In the case your watching her sit and you have full HP then let her have it with a stronger weapon, a Saber is fine or just continue to use the handgun.

The key here is so be a stingy mate user. If you have the mentallity of "Oh! I have alot of mates, lemme patch up a bit..." don't Save them for when you really need it.
    Falz does at most 390 damage. So consider that when you do start stingying.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

On 2005-03-13 14:16, Tingle wrote:
    Switch off between the Resist/Holy and Resist/Blizzard. Round 1 and 2 have Ice Ressitance, and Round 3 have Light. I am sure you knew that.

All of Falz's attacks are not strong enough to kill you. (most is like 300+ you have 500+hp.) However this doesn't mean goof off. Keep that Drain Gun handy for Round 3, for its the only chance you can to hit her from a far. If you are hit, and you notice Falz is taking a break, let loose alot of specials to recover HP, instead of popping a mate off the bat. As a Cast you need to be a stingy mate user. Since you only have 30 (40 if you have Stars).

In the case your watching her sit and you have full HP then let her have it with a stronger weapon, a Saber is fine or just continue to use the handgun.

The key here is so be a stingy mate user. If you have the mentallity of "Oh! I have alot of mates, lemme patch up a bit..." don't Save them for when you really need it.
    Falz does at most 390 damage. So consider that when you do start stingying.
    hmmm I think the mech gun kills 1 and 2 faster. Right now I'm in Ruins 3 I hope I didn't spend all this time for nothing at least I fianlly got a Del Saber right arm...even though it sucks there the coolest enemy I think so I want there sheild and weapon lol I really don't think I'll be able to pull it off, but I got to try some time....*gulp*

mechs are good for the first two incarnations of Falz, and a handgun is best for the spinny things that pop-up before he/she/it appears and the final form. Mechs dont have the range or a wide enough lock-on field to work well on the final form, at least not by yourself. Try getting a handgun type weapon with good dark stats. And dont worry about switching you resistences to light, his grants attack will hurt you enough to force using a mate regardless of your resistence, better to wear a freeze resist, or cure freeze item.
    Also since Hucasts have notoriously bad ATA, I really wouldnt recomend trying to use the special to heal, it best to simply keep laying the smack down with hard attacks. You're a Hucast, and a hucast's only goal in life is to hit things HARD untill they dont move anymore...

On 2005-03-13 14:41, Ancient wrote:
    mechs are good for the first two incarnations of Falz, and a handgun is best for the spinny things that pop-up before he/she/it appears and the final form. Mechs dont have the range or a wide enough lock-on field to work well on the final form, at least not by yourself. Try getting a handgun type weapon with good dark stats. And dont worry about switching you resistences to light, his grants attack will hurt you enough to force using a mate regardless of your resistence, better to wear a freeze resist, or cure freeze item.
    Also since Hucasts have notoriously bad ATA, I really wouldnt recomend trying to use the special to heal, it best to simply keep laying the smack down with hard attacks. You're a Hucast, and a hucast's only goal in life is to hit things HARD untill they dont move anymore...
    hmm I know that mechs suck at the last from but when I fought his 3rd from I kept dying ontill I finally used a drain gun and won as long as you got a mag with 66 Dex my aim should be ok.

Grab a good handgun with percents on dark (maybe a mechgun too) and horde up those healing items. Mono-Trimates and those Star Atomizers-take as many healing items if you're still having trouble. The handgun is handy since it's able to hit the 3rd form of Falz from any part of the ring. If you want to go melee, grab a saber since it's quick and has a fast recovery time. But make sure you always have handgun equipped unless you're bashing him with the saber so you can hit immediately when he goes from white to blue.

GO TO HELL C:

No idea why no one has noted this yet but, defence on a mag is useless, if you already have some stats into it whatever, but don't raise it any more.

It may take awhile feeding a mag dimates so it only gtes power but you'll regret raising def later on when you have to make a whole new mag

On 2005-03-13 14:51, Saiffwin wrote:
    No idea why no one has noted this yet but, defence on a mag is useless, if you already have some stats into it whatever, but don't raise it any more.

It may take awhile feeding a mag dimates so it only gtes power but you'll regret raising def later on when you have to make a whole new mag
    ....you lost me why is it bad