Is it just me, or am I the only one who thinks the guns work a little oddly in PSO? I mean, in the real world, the power of the gun's projectiles has very little to do with the user's strength, unlike a sword or any other type of melee wep. The bullet, fired by either a sharpshooting muscleman, or a puny little kid, will still have the basic impact. Granted, the mucleman would have less trouble with the recoil of the bullet when the weapon is fired, but that wouldn't be revelant to the impact, baring the recoil throwing off aim a little. The damage caused would still be the same. In PSO, the user's base ATP is taken into account along with the gun's ATP for total damage (Along with boosters like Shifta, Zalure, and %s). Granted, given the lower ATP of the guns in this game, vurses say, the swords (And I don't mean the weapon type of swords, I mean all of the melee weps put togher, like Swords, Sabers, ect...) they would suck without the base ATP, espically in Ult., but it still makes me think how it could be vaguly possible outside of ST programming them to be that way. It just doesn't seem very realistic to me... ...and this is coming from someone who has a lv170 RAmarl and a lv151 RAmarl in the game. Unless I missed something basic about physics, it doesn't seem to make much sense in the physical sense. Just my random pondering...