Otherwise know as Hououza

Ok I was wondering, I keep hearing about people having multiple S-Ranks but the question I want to ask is...

How many times can any one individual character complete challenge mode and receive an S-Rank Weapon?

1. Once
    2. Multiple Times

Thus if I complete challenge with my HUcast and get S-Rank te next time I do so will I receive another S-Rank or not?

Thanks for all the help,

SS_Death

Once per character, really =o_@=

Yup, I'm afraid it's just one S-rank weapon per character. If you want to earn multiple S-rank weapons you'll have to have multiple characters and/or a free memory card slot that you can make and delete temporary c-mode characters (which is what I do). However, you can get up to three prizes per character depending upon your completion time. You'll get each of them by completing stage 9 and then at least two more stages after that. You can only earn one prize per stage and you must meet the time criteria to get a prize. Following is the prize list in order of priority (highest to lowest)...

Less than 7 hours: S-rank - Weapon of choice.
    More than 7 hours but Less than 14 hours: A-rank - White Ring (shield lv 101 req).
    More than 14 hours: B-rank - Yellow Ring (shield lv 101 req).

Example 1: If you finish c9 and have a total time of under 7 hours you'll receive a Weapon. The next stage you complete you'll receive a White Ring. And the next stage after that you'll receive a Yellow Ring.

Example 2: If you finish c9 with a total time between 7 and 14 hours you'll receive a White Ring. The next stage you complete will give you a Yellow Ring unless you can reduce your total time to under 7 hours, which will give you a Weapon instead.

Example 3: If you finish c9 with a total time above 14 hours you'll receive a Yellow Ring. The next stage you complete won't give you a prize unless you can reduce your total time to meet the requirement for another prize.

(Just thought I'd give a long-winded answer - I'm bored lol)

Otherwise know as Hououza

Ok, that leaves one more question...

If you fail to get the seven hours the first time how do you get it after that?

Do you have to do ALL the stages again?

No, just redo the stage(s) that you did poorly on. If your new time is faster than your previous one, that time replaces it. If this puts you under the 7 hour mark, you get to pick your s-rank weapon.