Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Best RAmar EVER..... Someday.

Ok, as some of you may know, I have been hunting Yasminkov 9000M from Temple. I have done 85 Temple runs and 50 MA2 runs (which average 6 per run.) and various other Temple Alpha runs, and some 2-3 room online Temple runs....

Which comes out to about 1500-1600 Crimson Assasins so far. The drop it 1/788. Now I know, I know.... I shouldn't be whining and the drops are pure luck, but SERIOUSLY?!

I have never had this much trouble getting a rare. I have seen 13 Mils(6 Windmills), 7 Love Rappies(5 God/Luck), and 3 Torrs(2 Rabbit Wands).... I have gotten every single rare in Temple at least TWICE except for Spirit Garment, and yet Yasminkov 9000 STILL HAS NOT DROPPED.

Now my question is, can anyone tell me how many I would have to kill to have a 75% chance of getting it? I know Dezo Penguin wrote about using Logarithms, but I wasn't paying much attention when I went over that in Algebra so I don't know how to do logarithms..

Well, anyways, I felt like venting some of my frustration.... Oh and Crimson Assassin has dropped me 4 PD's so far.... possibly 5, but I'm not sure if the 5th one was from CS or an Ob Lily... so I don't count it.

Now my question is, can anyone tell me how many I would have to kill to have a 75% chance of getting it? I know Dezo Penguin wrote about using Logarithms, but I wasn't paying much attention when I went over that in Algebra so I don't know how to do logarithms..
    There is no percentage since there is no number you can kill to have a 100% chance of getting it.

1/788 = 0.001% chance.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skorpius on 2005-04-11 15:05 ]</font>

Wow. So much for trying to be the best RAmar ever... someday. If ever.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jason on 2005-04-11 15:50 ]</font>

Don't go crazy. I did 115 Temple runs til I got it. It was worth it to. You'll find it when the time is right.

Wow. So much for trying to be the best RAmar ever... someday. If ever
    Yes, because we all know rares equal skill.

Don't troll.

Killing Crimson Assassins equal no skill.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jason on 2005-04-11 16:01 ]</font>

Neither does playing PSO.

Cmode is memorization, so is the rest of the game.

What makes a player GOOD is his virtue as a player.

Virtue is not measured in wealth or battle ranks, it is measured on the amount of good service one does for his friends.

I think everyone here tends to forget that, and are only concerned with their own agendas.

I think everyone knows what I meant. Please don't spam.

PSO Assassin

dont feel bad, Bu5ta I'm hunting for a red handgun off a el rappy (purplenum drop rate is 1/315 in ult forest) 6 photon drops so far...