Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Having recently got into Neon Genesis Evangelion I remembered an old anime I used to worship which I had on video. The only problem is I can't remember the name of it and I can't find my video. I will try and describe it incase it rings any bells with anyone.

I remember there was these three guys who had these special weapons they called on. This one guy, who they thought died but was captured for slavery, may have been called something like aremos, had a lance type weapon and the bird in it fancied him. He also lost his mind while neing held. I also recall the fatish guy in it being crushed under rocks after they were trapped in a canyon. And a ship the bad guy was in had spikes come out of it, started rotating and letting electricity out of it.

I doubt anyone will know what i'm talking about but I would love to know the name of it so I could start watching it again. This was about 7-8 years ago I first saw it and the video box was green.

Saiyan Grand Master

Shogun Warriors or something like that..is that the one?

Ronin Warriors maybe? I didn't watch it, but that sounds a little bit like that show.

I thought Ronin Warriors was boring.

Hmmmmmm, it could be but the name doesn't ring a bell. Well i'll look it up and download an episode of it and check.

I Dream Of Sleep

I think i remember what your talking about, but i cant remember the name either! Were they travelling round space in a big space ship thing?

Damn, and i even saw a tape of it in the shops the other day. Em, ill get back to you on it. *wracks brain trying to remember*

Ok, it's definatly not Ronin warriors.

BTW I think they did move around in a big spaceship but,as I said, my memory of it is quite hazy though I watched it 1000 times.

I Dream Of Sleep

It may of been called Krypton force, im not quit sure though.

The only episode i really remember of it was when they went to an ice planet and some evil chick ried to capture a woman in a big dome thing.

Saiyan Grand Master

Any body remember the cartoon show called Vissionaries or something like that?? It's from the 80's...they had these holographic animals on their shields and armors and can call upon them for power. Geesh I feel old.

I Dream Of Sleep

Yep, had loads of Visionaries (sp whatever) figures, but that going off topic...