hey anyone out there want to give me a hand on the final boss on hard mode i am a level 43 HUcast who is gettin 0wnered by this m00k u can get ahold of me on aim on my names ceas0ne or d3mii or jsut reply to this and i will contact u any help would be greatly apreciated
    DIGA PLEASE! Rukia_f.newman_160_(20)ft,mf

Lv. 43 eh? If you're having trouble beating him, I would recommend going online, playing v-hard with some friends, level up, and get stronger weapons.

But for now, which form is giving you problems?

thnxz mang i will do that

sorry didnt read last part
    the 1st 3 forums are pathitically easy
    its the last forum that is owning me :/

A level 43 HUcast getting smeared by Hard Falz? That seems kinda wrong to me. You should have plenty of HP to survive everything except maybe the spell Grants. If that's your problem then get yourself a couple Resist/Saint units from the armor shop (they start appearing randomly at level 43 and above) and equip a Dragon Frame (requires level 43) for it's 20 ELT resistance.

If you're running out of mates during the battle try this little trick... Go into the battle and drop a bunch of them. Let yourself get killed and return to Pioneer 2. Buy a new set of mates and then go back and try fighting Falz. You'll have about twice the mates to use for the duration of the battle.

For weaponry I suggest using a handgun-class weapon (you can find Varista in Hard Ruins 2 and 3) for long range and a mechgun-class weapon (you can find Vulcan in Hard Ruins if I remember correctly) for short range. If those are too high an ATA requirement for you I believe you can buy Lockgun and Repeater from the weapon shop at level 43 and above (that may be in Very-Hard mode only, and if that's so you can go online and do a little shopping there). Try to find/buy weapons with decent dark percentages, say 30% or more.

Happy hunting.

buy some units for lighting and then the grants wont hurt u. other than that u should beat him.

thnxz alot everyone i tool rbf's advice and leveled to lv53 then housed him quite nicely with a pistol

As long as you have more than 400hp or at least that you should find him no problem. I was lvl 48 at that time.