View Poll Results: I have already checked the item listings, but I want the opinion of everyone.

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

9 75.00%
  • No

3 25.00%
  • Never Obtained one

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I have already checked the item listings, but I want the opinion of everyone.

In Normal mode, the free Foie can be pretty useful. Once you get past Normal mode, the effectiveness of the weapon rapidly decreases.

well, i find hildebears cane pretty good for a low lvl char. usually i use hildebears cane as soon as i can equip it and then switch to hildeblues and later to striker of chao or summit moon... those are all pretty easyliy obtainable but still pack some punch (or stat boost)...

The free Foie can be of remote use in Normal, but the weapon does not drop in Normal.

It boosts Foie by 30%, but Club of Laconium boosts the same technique by 40%, is less rare, and findable by all IDs, why bother ?

Because Hildebear's Cane requires slightly less MST, boosts MST by 35, and you can Melee with it while making monkey noises.

On 2005-04-20 07:33, Skorpius wrote:
    Because Hildebear's Cane requires slightly less MST, boosts MST by 35, and you can Melee with it while making monkey noises.
    By the time most people reach Hard mode, that last attribute is a good reason to replace the weapon....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryna on 2005-04-20 08:53 ]</font>

i have it equipped on both of my forces in Ultimate. i think it's fine.

Its likable because of the facial movements and sound effects... but not really useful.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Catoblepas on 2005-04-20 07:59 ]</font>

i prefer it because of the mst boost and the foie boost. WIth that equipped with my foie merge....

BA-ZING!

I've used it from Hard-Ultimate Cave, so far with no trouble. The Foie attack really is for sub-ult, but the rod boosts foie and MST. Combine this with a Foie Merge, and pretty much everything in forest gets pwned. True, the Club of Laconium boosts by more though, so it's up to you what you use. I use Hilde's Cane over CoL because of looks, I have a rabbit on a stick, a hilde on a stick, and a chao on a stick Suits my FO. Whether you use it is entirely upto you.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)