Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
    No...I didn't spell it wrong.

Before you guys attempt to shut down this thread, I would like to point out that it was not meant to start a board war, but rather to allow feelings to come out, concerning you ofcousre. Anyway, enough with the introduction, as I would to get my views out.

I would have to say that i'm not too fond of you people. Wait...that's putting it too nicely. If I were to say what I really meant you'd probably ban me. You don't allow profanity, and flaming to SOME extent? You either allow it or you don't. You ban people like greg for flaming others, yet many other people on here do the same thing, but you don't ban THEM because "they haven't done it enough" or "it wasn't as bad as Greg did it". Boards like the ones on GameFAQS don't allow flaming at all, while other boards allow flaming to go on for days between two people. You are either pregnant, or not. You can't be HALF pregnant. Catch my drift?

I would also like to point out that a lot of you "lead" members in to being banned by replying to their messages. Mods are supposed to be responsible and mature, why should you play "cursing" game with the member, make them get even more agitated, and then ban them because they were "causing trouble"? Does that seem right? If you know where this is going to lead to, don't go any farther. For instance, Sleet1. Wata, if you don't "give a flying fuck" about him, why continue to reply to his messages? Hmm, I wonder how he/she got BANNED? Do you really think he/she would have continued talking shit about you if you didn't reply?

I don't consider Mods power hungry, but in this case there is an exception. "Abuse of power" does not even come close to what you people do. If you ask me I think we should get new mods, because I think quite a lot of people on the boards are more responsible than you guys.

Feel free to post what you want people. Remember to explain Why you like/dislike them so much!

Happy day.

On 2002-07-28 12:01, Myst wrote:
    Wata, if you don't "give a flying fuck" about him, why continue to reply to his messages? Hmm, I wonder how he/she got BANNED? Do you really think he/she would have continued talking shit about you if you didn't reply?
    And here we have another person who is talking out of their ass.

I didn't reply to Sleet. I ignored him for quite some time before he was banned. If you cared to dig back through the threads you'd see that. In fact, he got banned while I was asleep while he continued to cause problems with the forum.

I don't know how many times it needs to be said, but if you don't like the way the forum is ran, go somewhere else.

Good day.
    Creator of Tethealla, Administrator of Ephinea.

Ambrai changed people's titles and banned Sleet. Wata did'nt want to ban him because he thought he'd start acting better once everything died down.

I like the mods, they aren't exactly doing anything wrong. A mod is allowed to defend themselves, they are human just like you and me.

The fact that you don't like a number of us, causes me to not really care what you think about this place. If you don't like the members or the mods, there are plenty of other PSO websites and forums to goto. I recommend you do so if you can't be a member of the community here.

No one can please everyone.

I say I should be made a mod. I'm here quite often throughout the day. I used to say that I'd never accept mod position, but if it's new mods you want, I hereby submit a resume to Erupt for modship.
    Look, he did it again.

They have finally banned my bf for flagrantly flaming. I think it's reasonable to understand that someone might get emotional about a post on occasion and only receive a warning about flames. But, when someone comes to the forum to "challenge" and whine constantly about magnitude of flaming and bans, they get killed =>_>=;

Greg didn't only flame consistently, he consistently free posted, too, which is another way to get banned.

You seem to have forgotten that.

On 2002-07-28 13:09, pixelate wrote:
    Greg didn't only flame consistently, he consistently free posted, too, which is another way to get banned.

You seem to have forgotten that.
    Selective memory is a great trait. Yet, so many people are gifted with it.
    Look, he did it again.

What you call my momma?

Selective memory is a great trait. Yet, so many people are gifted with it.
    *looks away*

We have mods?

Veteran Fighter

Greg got banned?

*breakdances*

A bit late, but they did get around to it!

I love the cutest girl at Hinata-Sou FinalMasterM's Avatar
    On top of the roof, looking at the sky, with Shinobu.

*doesn't think anyone who's been here under 2 months should complain so much*

*points to door* we aren't keeping you here...