Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: YES!!!

Rappy Mutilator

HAHA finaly ultamate mode. I barely squeaked past the sil dragon. (wow he was powerful!)

He's just a lot of hot air..!

.. or should I say cold air?

Haha, but yeah, rock!! Congratulations. =)

Heh, if you thought he was hard, you are in for a rude awakening for some future situations. Still though, congrats on beating Ultimate forest!
    You don't have to understand why; simply understand that's how I roll.

Congratulations on clearing Ultimate Forest. You may want to stay there and level up for a little while because the difficulty increases dramatically in later stages.

On 2005-05-03 07:40, Ryna wrote:
    Congratulations on clearing Ultimate Forest. You may want to stay there and level up for a little while because the difficulty increases dramatically in later stages.
    when i was leveling up my hucl, i couldnt believe how drastic the difficulty was from caves to mines. Mines owned me and still does at lv 106

Really? So far I'm destroying the mines rather well w/ a lv. 75 RAmar and 73 FOnewearl...HUcast was a litte more complicated, at lv. 80.

But definately use the FOrest to level up more...I was still going through super-fast runs w/ my lv.127 HUmar in about 15 minutes or less.

On 2005-05-03 08:37, Saviar wrote:
    Really? So far I'm destroying the mines rather well w/ a lv. 75 RAmar and 73 FOnewearl...HUcast was a litte more complicated, at lv. 80.
    If you are properly prepared and have been through those stages before, you can do Mines/Ruins/CCA/Seabeds at level 80. However, if it is your first character, things can get pretty ugly.

Veteran Fighter

On 2005-05-03 08:47, Ryna wrote:

If you are properly prepared and have been through those stages before, you can do Mines/Ruins/CCA/Seabeds at level 80. However, if it is your first character, things can get pretty ugly.
    Yes, my first character there was a HUnewearl. Got her to level 80. Still stuck in forest because for the life of me I can't seem to get a handle on tackling those super zippy mobs on ultimate difficulty. Felt like everytime I attacked once, they hit me once. Finally got to caves and saw the megids flying around and I passed on said character.

Mines are easy for RA and FO. They're mostly reliant on ranged attacks and they do not rely on pushing the enemies back to survive. HUs have a harder time because of that since the mines enemies don't get pushed back.

Im too lazy to go through mines with my FOmar, level 129

Im looking for red saber with hit% in the forest, Irista, and god/battles

well i just suck as a HU.. with the racast "range" i was on ult ruins by 100 or so