Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    C mode Force

I found one of these on-line. With a TP of 6 I was hoping to use it with Glustar, but unless I use a TP-enable or AP/TP switch, I can't use techs with it. I had the same problem with Rappy Fan too.
    Anyone found this card useful?

On 2005-05-04 05:26, SLON wrote:
    I found one of these on-line. With a TP of 6 I was hoping to use it with Glustar, but unless I use a TP-enable or AP/TP switch, I can't use techs with it. I had the same problem with Rappy Fan too.
    Anyone found this card useful?
    One scenario where you might find the card useful is when an opponent uses "TP Def". You'll end up doing more damage in that situation than you probably would otherwise.

Also, generally "def disabling" weapons have low AP. You can compensate for this by using cards such as Muscular and Shifta.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryna on 2005-05-04 07:19 ]</font>

Assist Card: Permission.

Allows any Story Character/Item/Creature to use a Technique Card.

C mode Force

Yes, but having to use another card to enable it seems a bit of a waste. I guess I will leave it out of my deck.

Why would you think using Permission / TP attack to make use of 6 TP be a waste over not using any cards to make use of 6 TP?

C mode Force

Because I would have to leave something out to include Sonic Knuckle + in the first place, and then I have to use Permisssion (which I don't have yet, I'm only level 28!)or whatever else, and hope that they are in my hand at the same time. Basically, I saw the 6tp, thought it would be great, and then tried to use a tech with it, only to find it didn't work. Maybe if I used it with Relmitos it might be more useful.

'Leave something out' ?

Setting Permission and teching isn't that difficult to do. I have decks based off this (Like Cross Scar.. Rappy's Fan O and they don't have problems.

It's probably because you don't have Permission that you think it isn't worth it. But you'll think otherwise when I deal 11 Tech damage to you with one attack.

On 2005-05-06 09:32, Skorpius wrote:
    It's probably because you don't have Permission that you think it isn't worth it. But you'll think otherwise when I deal 11 Tech damage to you with one attack.
    Especially when you can't defend against the damage dealt by the Sonic Knuckles+....

C mode Force

Thanks for the advice.

We are soldiers, stand or die Jarek's Avatar

I thought the defense disable only worked if you used no ACs when attacking..so wouldn't using a tech be considered using an AC, therefore nullifying the def disable?

Hm...