I've just recently renewed my HL after playing offline for the last 4-5 months. I'm looking for people online, legit only, to play with. I seriously cannot find ANYONE online anymore. Where is everyone?

GO TO HELL C:

Might help to tell us what version you play on. ;o

You could always try to PM people who play and ask where to meet them, most people have a single spot they hang out in lots.

Wicked User/Axel Factor Cultist AxelgearVII's Avatar

Go to the player matchup board with this topic. >_>
    Decade long veteran of PSO, PSO Ep1&2, PSOBB, and PSUJP. Axel or VII will do.

Right, sorry about that, I don't know how to move it though. Anyway im on ep.1&2 GC. thx

well if you want to play with legit people you can either play with or join my clan The Legends of PSO, all info that you would need to know on my clan can be found at our website http://thelegendsofpso.proboards27.com we are a legit clan we just allow duping for the time being due to all the FSODs and what not lately, when there is no longer a need for it it will be outlawed.

if u want to play with or join a legit clan visit our site: http://www.starraiders.net there is a forum too (link is on the page) also what timezone or time of day do u play in? I am US and play really late nights (midnight plus) if u want in on a game just find me in Altair 10-4. Look for a game labeled US{SR} I use chars of all difficulties if u got low chars u need to lvl

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RaMarJay on 2005-05-20 06:45 ]</font>