Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Hopeless Video Game Addict

I'm sorry everyone about my friend's desperation to become part of the PSO "in" crowd but, don't judge him badly be cause i also agged him on a little though i now am getting rid of the items he gave me and try to get him to do the same.

[Insert Insult Here]

Hey, I'm useless and I don't fit in, and I could care less...

YOu kno what??..... Q_anon, your a little fatty god what the heck first of all i reserched the heven punishicher thing it cant be ar there are no codes for ar that are for PSO for gamecube Nor any other system besides Dreamcast and i reserched all the other code i could think of for pso NONE!!!!! ok so there for the heven punisher was ideed hacked but only semi hacked and you said it your self so dont say there is no such thing as semi hacked and the reason that it is semi hacked is that it was a glich in the game that star had but xxFLOWxx picked it up but my items are also maybe halfhacked but the only way to prove this is to check and see pipe for a hildetor xxFLOWxx with a ranger or pipe for a al rappy or somthin and have the heven punisher equipted and if the enemy drops a rare item it isnt hacked because it isnt posible to find a rare item if you have a hack item equiped and i did this and proved you wrong Q_anon !!!!! none of the items i have are hacked that i listed so there i piped and every thing for a cupple of al rappys and a few things from el rappys so there!!!!!!! which poroves that you may have a high iq but you can still be somwhat stupid somtimes and i kno what your thinking Q_anon " what the hack im not stupid ... How???" well you always told my check and prove your answers and you didnt and i did thank you very much as for wanting to be with the incrowd....""??? i have no idea what you are talking about i came to pso world cuz i needed help on pso and you told me to also and as for being in the trade message boardes xxFLOWxx was being called a duper which he is not so i had to prove it and he even asked me to help and even is i hadnt helped Q_anon both you and me both kno that xxFLOWxx is clearly not smart enuff to kno how to dupe stuff lol no offence xxFLOWxx..... but any way that proves that my stuff that i listed is 100% legit!!!!!!! humph..... k i just added that for emphasis but it was stupid oh well

On 2005-05-21 12:19, someperson wrote:
    Please. Sloooooww dooowwnnn.

Try to end sentences using dots, then sometimes press enter, once or twice.
    That would make reading your post a lot easier.

On 2005-05-17 14:06, xxFLOWxx wrote:
    I feel insulted. Anyways,hacking/cheating is probably the stupidest thing on PSO.Its retarded.So please,believe what I say-Im no cheater.
    hmmm sorry, no one would trade a legit Heaven Punisher and or Sange & Yasha... DUPED!
    Insulted... -> don't make me laugh!

Prove: tell me the percentages on the Heaven Punisher and the Sange & Yasha, thank you

PatserGOUKI

i dont kno what the heven punisher is but i kno the sange and yasha is legit so umm mr. SORRY " no one will trade a legit heven punisher or a sange and yasha???! DURRR" hello i would because i got it and xxFLOWxx i want ti back for you see i would trade the sange and yasha for a book of hitogata!!!

and i do believe the persents are (90/0/80/90) and they were gotten with photondrops and photon spheres

Suicidal,Maniacal,Diaboli cals Abound!

Heaven Punisher-no percents.

There you have it then

oh and xxFLOWxx..... i want my sange and yasha back!!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: someperson on 2005-05-25 03:38 ]</font>

Hopeless Video Game Addict

someperson you clearly didn't look hard enough because i recently met a person online and he had the so called "glitch." I found 1 FO wep and tekked it and saw a bunch more reds, grew suspicious and asked "do u have the "glitch" that makes rares always drop?" he said. "yes, but theyre all 4 u." after a while of picking up more i grew disgusted and sold all the rares and dropped the meseta.

SO that isn't worth crap and for that matter save your trash about me for PMs its annoying to have an audience for an argument.

About your stuff, no one in the right mind would give, give a non duped S-rank or many of the things you listed such as Sange&Yasha.

Suicidal,Maniacal,Diaboli cals Abound!

Q_Anon,you have saved me much vigorous typing. Anyway,Q_Anon,and everybody,has made their point,so lets give it a rest people.Besides,take the SY,I wouldnt want it.