Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: England!

Seriously though, Don't stray near to a Mc Donalds at all.

We have chavs. Lots and lots of chavs. Theyre a special kind of human beings. One's with exceedingly bad grasp of the english language using phrases such as "In'it" and the word "like" appearing after every other word. They wear excessive amounts of burberry clothing, 8 sizes too small with fat drooping out front right and centre with enough gold to fill the entire Amazon river basin.

Aparts from these surge of Great Britain, everything's good! COME AND ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!

I Dream Of Sleep

On 2005-06-03 13:27, zimmk2vgc wrote:
    Seriously though, Don't stray near to a Mc Donalds at all.

We have chavs. Lots and lots of chavs. Theyre a special kind of human beings. One's with exceedingly bad grasp of the english language using phrases such as "In'it" and the word "like" appearing after every other word. They wear excessive amounts of burberry clothing, 8 sizes too small with fat drooping out front right and centre with enough gold to fill the entire Amazon river basin.

Aparts from these surge of Great Britain, everything's good! COME AND ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thats a bit cruel.

Theres no way a Chav could be called a Human Being.

I keep seeing ads on BBC America for British Airways round trip from NYC for $197 I believe it is. Only problem then is getting to NYC and hotel. Worth looking into if you are serious though.

On 2005-05-29 15:41, Deathscythealpha wrote:
    Well I live in a place called Hull at the minute (damn Uni), which is a place no normal human would want to visit.
    In fact I've been there like 10 years ago. I was visiting a couple of friends who attended at the local Uni. I fail to recall a single moment in which I was sober. It was a pretty entertaining stay: thousands of students, lots of pubs and promiscuous sex all around. Rocks!

I Dream Of Sleep

On 2005-06-04 09:35, neko-chan wrote:
    In fact I've been there like 10 years ago. I was visiting a couple of friends who attended at the local Uni. I fail to recall a single moment in which I was sober. It was a pretty entertaining stay: thousands of students, lots of pubs and {b}promiscuous sex all around[/b]. Rocks!
    Wait wait wait! Are you sure this is the same Hull? Cause im missing the last part big time. All we seem to have now is drunken fights (not involving me or my friends), vile women and a strange odour that hangs across the city.

And please tell me you ended up in Spiders, as that place seems to have been around forever.

On 2005-06-05 02:46, Deathscythealpha wrote:
    Wait wait wait! Are you sure this is the same Hull? Cause im missing the last part big time. All we seem to have now is drunken fights (not involving me or my friends), vile women and a strange odour that hangs across the city.
    I've been to Kingston upon Hull, which is near to Machester for me (ehr, it took an hour of train from Manchester if I recall correctly).

I don't know, maybe because it was my first experience abroad alone, or maybe because I was with some good friends but I liked the place. It's not a nice place to visit, but the Uni was full of life and activity and there were thousands of students and overall a very young population.

I wouldn't come back there now, but if you are a 20-something looking for fun then it might be a good place to stay for a few days if you know someone living there, IMO.

And please tell me you ended up in Spiders, as that place seems to have been around forever.
    No, haven't been there. Tell me other names, I might recall some places.

On 2005-06-05 02:46, Deathscythealpha wrote:

Heh, that place takes me back a few years! Have very fond recollections of them serving some of the most ebil drinks on the planet. Pangalactic Gargleblaster anyone...XD

On 2005-06-04 09:35, neko-chan wrote:
    On 2005-05-29 15:41, Deathscythealpha wrote:
    Well I live in a place called Hull at the minute (damn Uni), which is a place no normal human would want to visit.
    In fact I've been there like 10 years ago. I was visiting a couple of friends who attended at the local Uni. I fail to recall a single moment in which I was sober. It was a pretty entertaining stay: thousands of students, lots of pubs and promiscuous sex all around. Rocks!
    It's the ENTIRE point of university. Booze and sex! No one goes there for education, its more a very expensive and long lasting night club with a hotel!