Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Luck goes from 0 to 100 and just affect the rate of Critical Blows, it doesn't affect the kind of items you find in the game.
    So if you have 80 luck (like me) you have a 80% chance of a C.Blow to happen.

I am sorry, but what exactly is a critical blow? I have always been confused about that
    MBlaster

When you hit the mob it does more damadge than usual. for instance if you are doing 78's on a normal attack, you will hear a different sound and will hit for 120.
    Playing as Keahi on Phantasy Star Portable 2 - US Version.

When you get your mag leveled up then you get better accuracy and put on some armor with marksman/?? item and you can do a critical blow with great accuracy.

I don't think there is a way to raise luck without luck material right?

ahhh now i see.. thanks
    MBlaster

You can raise your luck with a Hero/Ability unit (which I'm lucky enough to have) or similar. I'm also pretty sure there's a unit that raises just your luck but I've never saw one.

How high can Luck get? Luck of 100 would be nice....
    Critical Hits/Blows/Whatevers not only do more damage, instead of the normal hit animation, there's two intersecting ring things around where you hit. At least for my Brand-wielding level 21 FOnewm.

Does you luck effect you accuracy with special attacks?

Like, if you had 100 luck, will weapons with the HP halving special never miss?

It appears to be that way. Also, ice spells seem to encase monsters in ice more. Also, a couple of weapons, when equiped, raise luck. One of em I think is one of the rare smgs