i heard there was a website where you could reset your serial number and access key without having to call sega, is this true? can anyone comfirm this?, if this is true then it would certainly help alot of people who have flash reset problems, also is there a limit to how many times sega can reset your serial number and access key?, well if anyone knows of this website to reset your numbers please post the URL ^-^

I think the "website" you are thinking of is the flash reset disk, which resets the internal memory of the dreamcast (getting rid of the PSO serial number). This, however does not affect the serial number where it is stored by sega. In fact, if you flash reset your dreamcast, and then tried to get online again, it would say that your s/n and access key were already in use.

So, you would have to call up sega to reset the serial number anyways.

And I have no clue if there is a limit to how many times they will do it for you.

well this website i heard about was supposed to be a place where you could reset your serial number and access key without calling sega, its a manuel serial number and access key reset that you can do online. i know its sounds strange but, thats what i heard. i wanted to know if such a website exists.