Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

You also find GiGue, Gibbles, and Mericarol on the Tower Quest. They are in offline as well for both Plus and Regular, but... you can only find one in each are of Central Control Area (GiGue-Seaside, Gibbles-Mountain, Mericarol-Jungle) but in the Towers... there are ALOT of them, which is good when hunting rares.

Gi-Gue, Gibbles and Mericarol are all offline in the regular version. Plus and online have them plus the extra enemies such as Ill Gill, Epsilon, Merikle & Mericus(2 variants of Mericarol) and Del Lily.

Ah, i thought there were some of the enemies named in EP 2 of the GCN version, and not just plus.

But seeing as there are multiple enemies in the new quests it would make findinf certai items (S-J sword) very easy to gather. Killing the single wasp in Ep 2 would take forever to find the S-J sword.

Yeah, SJ hunting offline is very tedious. But in PSO+ it's much easier with tower. And online you not only have tower, but a few quests with dozens of Gi-Gue's making SJ hunting a dream come true for real hunters.

Also nobody believes you when you find it yourself >_> I found the real Agito from a Tollaw on Ult-Bluefull... I killed it with Ancient Saber, and my final hit made me move foward a bit, and I kind of ran into the place where he died, pushing me into his drop... and I tried to quickly attack the Bartle behind me, and I didn't notice the Box... so when I turn and hit A to attack, I picked up ?SPECIAL WEAPON and was like.... whoa, isn't this Lavis Cannon! (forgot I was Bluefull and not Purplenum) then tech it and it said AGITO... and I was like aaawww... wait, z0mG. Too bad my FOmar couldn't use it >_> and Oritiagito is lame too... why couldn't I have found Psycho Wand?... argh.