Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: FOneweral

Okay, ill try to pull together a decient mind mag without putting anything in the other stats. Well, thats impossible to do, but ill try my best and see what i can get; ill post the stats of the final mag when im done. (using a program to see what i need to feed the mag)

Okay, it seems if i just feed this thing pure monofluidand nothing else the entire time, ill end up with a Namuci mag that has some decient bonuses, although a SATO mag would give me better coverage in boss fights; but i think a SATO mag is best suited for a FOmar, and a pure mind mag for a FOneweral.

The end stats i get are 15 DFP, and 185 Mind.

Then ill give her

80 MIND mats

30 EVP mats

40 DFP mats

Now with this mag, i end up getting crappy PB blasts though. I get the first blast from whatever character i have raise it to 10, but i only end up maxing the mag out with two PB attacks, the dolphin one and the S&D one. The dolphin one is useful, but the S&D one i dont think would be very usefl for a force?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Fossil- on 2005-06-16 12:51 ]</font>

Nuuuu don't use EVA materials on a Force :| Only ever use them on a hunter

That's my opinion anyway

Why is that?

If thats the case ill just use 20 of them and put them into mind, and the others into DFP.

Would this be better:

MST: 110

DFP: 40

My mag will be:

MST: 150

ATA: 45

A lot of people say dont use the ATA, but im going to keep it that way for certain weapons with TP drain on them, so i can fill up the TP guage easily. (Mechguns and such).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Fossil- on 2005-06-17 08:36 ]</font>