Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

On 2005-06-15 19:10, TrekkiesUnite wrote:
    one thing that surprised me during the beta that i dont knwo if it was fixed or not was the wall cheat still worked.
    That is more of a collision detection bug than a cheat (at least in my eyes).

If you are really concerned about it, file a bug report.

On 2005-06-15 14:26, Sitka wrote:

We had our share of those on xbox. Seemed like half the rooms on Apatite were "boxing"
    I was wondering what all those boxing rooms were.
    I didnt want to ask anybody there because most of the people are rude.

I never did this trick, because it defeats the point of the game completely (what n00bs).

Old Man

I sure as hell hope they haven't fixed the sinow trick (or as we perfected, the squid trick)- that would be a real pisser for challenge mode.

Man I can't wait for some challenge runs.

I was thinking about that today running the govt. quests in seabeds.

God, we ran E2C4 so many times - for all those hours, I probably could have had a second level 200 char.

As for that wall trick, if you run solo a lot, and I do, that little trick is ... well ... just the trick. Why fix it? It doesn't hurt the game at all.

I do wish the animals would reset when piping - Rainbow Batons are going to be a whole lot more rare now.

I do wish the animals would reset when piping - Rainbow Batons are going to be a whole lot more rare now.
    I think of it another way. It could be better it's a lot more rare, then the want for them would rise, as only a minority would own one...
    But yeah, would make it a heckuva lot harder

On 2005-06-16 12:17, Feelmirath wrote:
    I think of it another way. It could be better it's a lot more rare, then the want for them would rise, as only a minority would own one...
    But yeah, would make it a heckuva lot harder
    Well it's not too bad. In think they've recognised the fact that they have taken out the pipe trick, however they have double the chance of seeing a rare enemy.
    I think it was something like 1/512 to 1/256.

So it can't be all bad. Except running into Nar Lillies and Hildeblues in NORMAL on all the max attack runs.

Well it's not too bad. In think they've recognised the fact that they have taken out the pipe trick, however they have double the chance of seeing a rare enemy.
    I think it was something like 1/512 to 1/256.

So it can't be all bad. Except running into Nar Lillies and Hildeblues in NORMAL on all the max attack runs.
    Yep, that just pisses me off. I was doing whitill temple vhard to get that nice regenerate gear, didnt find a love rappy, even by piping! So i give up an go throo temple wiv my greenil FOmar on hard, and the first rappy there was a love rappy! aaaaargh!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Feelmirath on 2005-06-17 09:14 ]</font>

Great news. Finally, no more recoboxing.