Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Can someone with a better graphics card take high res screenshots of all item, technique, and/or trap icons used in the Customize menu? I would like to use these icons for a webpage, and help would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT~
    I currently need:
    Grants
    Megid
    Reverser

Highlighted, like you currently have the technique learned and ready for use.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skorpius on 2005-06-21 15:36 ]</font>

I'll see what I can do. Very busy at the moment. And should I remember is an entirely different matter.

I can get you all but the tech Grants.

Works for me. I'm sure someone else might have found at least a level 1 grants by now?

i found grants lvl 1, i can't remeber where but i found one

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: stevo1989 on 2005-06-20 06:11 ]</font>

I'm curious why you want a high res version? Past 640x480 they're just stretched anyway..

Scarlet / ID:aurly; Shock Nurse @ Ship 2!

Is that what you're asking for?

http://keffypoo.free.fr/psobb/custommenu.bmp

That's the best my graphics card can do, if that's not enough, you'll have to ask Ryna, Blitzkommando or RicoRoyal (or others).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kef on 2005-06-20 10:01 ]</font>

Thank you, Kef. I still need Traps and Grants, though. I have Megid and Reverser on my force.

I can get you the traps, except for Slow, until Battle comes out. Or did it come out already..? <.<

EDIT: And its not. Here's the other three traps: http://img290.echo.cx/img290/8031/traps1ng.png

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VoidOfDarkness on 2005-06-21 06:19 ]</font>