Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

i play on USEast, i have a 76 Sorc, she is l337. Although in act 5 most of the enemies are cold resistant, and that is what my "major" is (Im a Frozen Orb Sorc)

On 2002-08-05 20:28, Chaos_Knight wrote:
    Most people ignore the storyline after the first playthrough anyway so don't worry about it.
    i know but also when selling and reading the story i take awhile by the time im done my team mates have already mowed down more then half of the stuff or even completed a quest

I play the game, but only offline as well.

Oddly for the same reasons as Celestial. I would like to know more of the story first, and by playing the game online, you miss half the monsters doing that.

I haven't installed the game since my last HDD format, but I probably will, sooner or later. My usernames on USEast are: KentF and KentF2 (yes, I'm a creative little bastard).

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

Saiyan Grand Master

Anyone who wants to play on USwest, my account is cyrusyang. I'm on Everyday and night after 5:30 pm Pacific time and the whole day on Saturdays and Sundays. If you think that the community here on psow is bad, get ready to have your shirts flipped because people are riduculous in Diablo II online. But like most people, I play with people that I know or that I've found and they happen to be pleasent to be around. The overall attitude is like a market place on Diablo, heck people still sell and bid rares on ebay. I've seen an item sell for $65, which is more than the game itself. Other than that you'll just find greedy bastards, those who likes to flaunt their items, and some Koreans who hates the U.S.'s a$$. Note to players, Koreans aren't as subtle as the Japaneses on PSO. If you want to play with me, I'll give you some starter equipments and help you out as much as I can, if you are a season player then we can go mfing, kill some cows, or do some questing. If you can donate a WF or Eagle Horns...then I'm your friend for life hehe

I don't really get why Koreans play on the US servers, they don't speak English, probably get bad pings seeing as they're so far away, and only know words like "PK", "gogogo", and "English" (which they immediately respond to with "no", no matter what context you use it in).

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

Saiyan Grand Master

exactly, but the one's I've encountered picked up the f word and they like to associate that with the word USA after it too. it was pretty moronic and embarassing to be him at that time as I asked if why he's playing a US server if he hated them so much...but yes, that's all he knew so it wasn't much help. Other than little nicks like that Diablo II can be a very enjoyable and addictive game because of the deep skill trees and tons of items to be found or crafted. Anyone who can play USwest, pm me and let's give it some run

i was playing online last night and was just in a room with myself so i could go at it at my own pace and still beable to use my char online ^_^ not a bad idea i think. i'll probably stay liek that untill it gets too hard or i beat normal

I used to play, but now I play Starcraft and may get Warcraft 3 sometime.

I've seen an item sell for $65, which is more than the game itself
    Yea my friend bought a WF from a friends friend, (Unid so he knows its legit) for $40 buckaroos. I gotta admit seeing that thing in action made me make a Bowazon