Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Blitzkommando's Max Stating guide for HUnewearl on PSO:BB

This method is, I will admit, is only for the very hardcore maxstat persons. It is not for the weak of heart. It will be a very long and frustrating process. It is also only for those who want to finally see a HUnewearl with all yellow stats.

In the previous Gamecube/Xbox PSO games it was mathematically impossible to max a HUnewearl's stats legitly. This method will allow you to do so, at the sacrifice of all four slots.

First, it requires 3 Centurion/Ability. That is probably the toughest part of the entire plan. This also can use an Adept unit or a Heavenly/Arm to max out ATA.

Now for the math:
    292 MST is needed to max
    402 ATP is needed to max
    52 ATA is needed to max
    145 EVP is needed to max
    51 DEF is needed to max
    90 LCK is needed to max

The Mag will need to be:
    5 DEF
    52 DEX
    73 POW
    70 MIND

Which brings down the difference to:
    152 MST
    256 ATP
    26 ATA
    145 EVP
    46 DEF
    90 LCK

With 3 Centurion/Ability it comes down to:
    62 MST
    166 ATP
    20 ATA
    55 EVP
    0 DEF
    0 LCK

Add in an Adept (Which I have an optional method here where this is not needed, see below):
    52 MST
    156 ATP
    0 ATA
    45 EVP
    0 DEF
    0 LCK

Which leaves 2 options, First for using Adept, second for using something else, either way material usage can be the same (you just use up 15 of the 23 spare materials):

125 HP
    125 TP (Optional, though for the hardcore, whom this is designed for, it will make her be that much more "maxed out")
    23 Evade Materials
    0 Defense Materials
    0 Luck Materials
    26 Mind Materials
    78 Power Materials
    Leaving 23 left over

If you don't want to use Adept, you can use 5 more materials to each Evade, Mind, and Power to require just the 20 ATA. You will still have 8 materials left over to max out a stat early. This method unlike my previous (which really wasted everything) Leaves open to a slot at a lost of ATA (which can be compensated by tweaking the mag and material diets). But that is not my purpose in this guide. My purpose is to try and make the max stats for HUnewearl, which this does. You can still have a Heavenly/Battle by using the "Dark blue thread dignity purple coating bucket side two torsos" as mentioned lower down by Quo. With Adept you cut TP cost down, boost ATA a lot more than with the old 4 Centurion/Ability plan, and gain resists, all of which are good things.

Please feel free to tinker around with the guides and whatnot and tell me if I missed out on something. I made this guide because I personally have wanted to max out my HUnewearl. However, the irony is that because I didn't do this plan just a few weeks sooner I will not be able to use it myself.

Oh yes, and thanks to Rico-Royal, Quo, and cHaOsMaZtA for the original mag for getting her so close on GC/Xbox.
    And thank you PSOW for the databases, without which, this guide would not exist.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BLITZKOMMANDO on 2005-06-20 19:07 ]</font>

Human After All

Nice. I haven't checked your math, but I trust you.

The only problem is that we're not sure if HUnewearl's Level 200 base/max stats are the same in BB as they are in PSOGC (or any character's for that matter).

The max stats are the same on BB.

Ya. the stats only changed on the Chinese version which was tweaked to hell and back. all characters started with over 50 HP on that version.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jonathan_F on 2005-06-20 00:53 ]</font>

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've always thought that the max number of HP/TP materials that can be used on a HUnewearl was 125 total (covering both types of material). Not 125 of each.

On 2005-06-20 01:56, Rydius wrote:
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've always thought that the max number of HP/TP materials that can be used on a HUnewearl was 125 total (covering both types of material). Not 125 of each.
    No, Blitz is right.

And why does he only use 116 Mats on 150 available?

Besides, the Yata Mirror bonus might be like the SParts Bonus (ie not computed in your base stats).

I could max out a Hune with only 2 centurion abilities... so there must be lots of other ways.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Bonus from anything but mags and units in ATP, DFP, EVP or ATA will go past max, that is not the case for MST and LCK, it is not possible to increase your MST or LCK past your max, no matter what.

Blitz, there is an armour with built-in H/Battle that HUnewearl can use.

If you would swap some power on the mag to mind, you could replace Yata Mirror with Kasami Bracer. Results:

+ 56~71 DFP
    + 35~85 EVP
    + 16 EFR
    + 16 EIC
    + 16 ETH

- 25 ELT
    - '+30% Foie damage' boost
    - 'gives D/Batt to Kusanagi' boost

The ELT, Foie boost, and Kusanagi boost are worthless, you will rarely use either of those. Still stat maxers go for Yata Mirror, because although their actual/real stats would be significantly lower, one more base stat would be yellow. Hypocrites?

I'm sorry if you did realize the only use of this is getting yellow base stats, which are no more than aesthetics.
    I still think all these max-stat guides will badly influence new players, and trick them into believing their characters will become better or have higher stats by following the guides.
    No offense to you Blitz, you know a lot about this game and provided a working guide that will help people maxing HUnes, if they wanted to and had the resources.

On 2005-06-20 06:36, Tycho wrote:
    I still think all these max-stat guides will badly influence new players, and trick them into believing their characters will become better or have higher stats* by following the guides.
    Not a problem there. Next max stat guide that is made will just have one of these warnings.

WARNING: NOT FOR IDIOTS

Also, that whole paragraph before Blitz's's's guide was meant to be read. If you didn't read them, well then guess what, it's your dumbass fault if you don't like what happens to your character(s) (not directed at anyone in particular). I'm not here to hold peoples' hands through their PSO career; I simply show them the least-traveled road and wish them well on their journey. If they fuck up along the way or wish they had taken another route, well that's just too bad. Boo hoo. Boo ah hoo ah booo... blahhhh.

*Umm... not sure what you meant. If they follow the guides, their characters WILL have higher stats. That's kind of the point.
    (well, except for this one maybe - tis what you were reffering to only, right?)

Just checked your math blitz. It all checks out perfectly.

On 2005-06-20 06:36, Tycho wrote:
    The ELT, Foie boost, and Kusanagi boost are worthless, you will rarely use either of those. Still stat maxers go for Yata Mirror, because although their actual/real stats would be significantly lower, one more base stat would be yellow.
    A good point. You'll all notice that in the stickied max stat guide, Chaos, Quo and I made it quite clear that we would NOT be taking armors and shields into account for our guides. The reason for this was to avoid rather severe limitations to personal customization due to difficult compromises, such as the one Tycho just pointed out.

Blitz, I really like what you did with the HUnewearl. It fits YOU quite well. See, I know you're not a fan of cure units, and like you and others have already pointed out, certain armors can fix the battle unit problem. Personally, if I ever decided to start on another HUnewearl, I would never really want to take the path that you've taken. I actually happen to greatly dislike most of the HUnewearl and FOnewearl guides for the same reasons I don't much find your guide to my likings (the whole no-free-unit-slots thing). Sorry you already fugged up your diet. I figure it might be for the best (I'm sure we can figure something out a little later on).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RicoRoyal on 2005-06-20 09:59 ]</font>