Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

I think the two new classes will be:

HAcker class
    ------------
    Has the ability to generate more items than the shops on Pioneer 2. Is usually equipped with every type of exremely rare weapon/armour/MAG available.

HAmar
    HAcast
    HAmarl
    HAcaseal

PKer class
    ----------
    Cannot use conventional weapons, can only equip Gamesharks or Xploders. Shunned and disliked by the other character classes, the PKer rarely has any friends. Has no TP on account of not having a MIND.

PKmar
    PKnewman
    PKmarl
    PKnewearl

I love when people try to look down on cheaters..

This was a funny one

I was just joking WWWWWWWWWWWW

Besides, I have no room to talk, what with my hacked MAG.

DC PSO has gone to hell so complaining about cheating is pointless anyway. GC PSO however is to many a fresh start. The ones that start doing minor cheats like duping and such will be bitched at heavily. Not to say I wouldn't blame them though...it would be nice to see how the game was during the 'Golden Age' of PSO during the first couple months of it's existence. Too bad I missed out on that.

Yep, I missed out on that too Chaos_Knight. Hopefully we can experience a cheat-free GC PSO for at least a little while.

Yeah, a little while. As long as it doesn't get to the point where NOLing becomes commonplace, it will be playable. Heck, even resta PKing isn't that bad really compared to what happened so I'd be happy if it only progressed that far.

I don't think there ever really was a golden age was there? Or at least, those who were there weren't able to appreciate it. I think the new golden age gc experience will be appreciated or the first time by everybody.

On 2002-08-06 17:15, Kupi wrote:
    Well, Raja was a priest... and hey, there're soldiers walking around Pioneer 2. Maybe they're going to split Forces into healers and attack mages, and add a "Soldier" class. But, I won't get my hopes up because it's probably just a mistranslation, as usual.
    A Priest? Soldier? I think you've just won the award for lamest and most "unrealistic" idea. Forces can already heal why would they split them into two different groups.

Sonic Team already made the three Job Classes Hunter, Ranger, and Force. All of them are real broad and general.

EX:The Hunter covers all phsycal jobs (ninja, knight, thief,etc...).

Mod+Bat = Family Fun

Hopefully the new class will be Segata Sanshiro!! *Dances and hits a 100 pound controller*