How the hell do you get into the ruins, i just beat the mine and when i beat the boss for the mine it brought me to a place and there were a few messages from red ring rico saying how to open the door, how do i actually get into the ruins, i would appreciate anyone emailing me the answer at [email protected] Thanks

-Enigma

There are three large oblisks that you have to go back and activate. One in the forest, one in the caves, and one in the mines. Ones you activate the one in the mines, you have to beat the mines boss again and go through the tunnel in that area that you were describing.

That is not necessarily true...I have not YET activated those....I see them...but when I have walked up to them..nothing...but I have always advanced to next area...go figure!

rbf2000 is right.

To obtain the access to Ruins (and Ruins only in offline mode) you have to beat Vol Opt, go back to Forest and start looking for those obelisks.

Once you find all three (F2, Caves 2??? and Mines 2) you can kick Vol Opt ass once more and THEN gain access to the Ruins.

^_^