Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is the first time I've seen this happen on Episode 3. Since I don't have the online connection anymore, I can't upload a snap of it either.

Me and my brother were playing a 2vs2 match, using our Arkz Machine Decks. First turn, and we both got good rolls. He summons his Sinow Zoa, and I summon my Sinow Red. No problems with the Zoa, but my Sinow Red wasn't....red...

Instead, it was a horrible mix of blue, brown and pink, as if the game hadn't skinned it properly when it loaded the Sinow. Everything else still worked fine, but it was wierd having a rainbow-coloured Sinow Red...

Does this happen very often?

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

I've seen that happen a few times. It seemed to almost always happen to swords-type weapons or Sinow.

Interesting.

Is that a type of glitch?

It would appear so, I've only had it happen once so far though, and Ive been playing for a few months now. Like I said, the battle still went fine, I just had a strange looking S-Red..

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

On 2005-06-26 15:59, Link00seven wrote:
    Interesting.

Is that a type of glitch?
    An inappropriately skinned enemy would be classified as a glitch. In this particular circumstance, the glitch isn't that bad.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryna on 2005-06-26 18:24 ]</font>

Senior Arks Member..? SquashDemon's Avatar
    I came from Ragol, and all the not-sense that makes with it.

heh, well at least you SAW your monster, I summoned a Morfos once and everything was all nice and dandy except for one thing...no morfos. It registered the space I summoned it as occupied and I could still attack/use techs and move it but, for the entire match aside from its snapshot in the lower left of the screen, Morfos was invisible.
    Episode III for Life.

I've had that happen before too. I did have a pic on it on my webspace, but that's dead and gone. What it looked like to me though, was a Sinow Zoa skin on a Sinow Red model.
    I'm still around.

Anyone remember the red flashing weapons on EVERYTHING back in the trial?

Hmm, I haven't seen a crazy glitch though the hunters holding the saber type weapons keep jilting their head back and their ankle moves a bit.

ive been getting "delayed summons" lately (basically the card is equipped yet it doesnt appear on the field until about 5 seconds later)... but i dont really see this as a problem.