Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I was on sega's PSU page and noticed at the bottom it said the release date was WINTER of 2006. Originally it was said to come out in feb. of next year.

There are also rumors of PSU being on a next gen system. In the gameplay video for PSU they show the playstation symbols (x,o,square,triangle) as part of the controlls. I think maybe it will be on the PS3. Although PSU does not look next gen, it looks very good for a online RPG / MMO. So good, I have been wondering how they would pull it off on the PS2.

I dunno... Just a theory. But if the date is ture, this is very bad news for those who have been waiting to get their hands on PSU.

Edit: (sp)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fredrick on 2005-06-27 17:51 ]</font>

Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

They pushed it back.
    Wow.
    Although this is old news it has to be said.
    Videogame release dates are sketchy for the most part.

More time is needed to bug test/code-recode/make the game, more money can be made by pushing the date back(from PSO:BB or even GC/XBOX), or more hype can be created by doing as such.

Just don't take release dates as set in stone unless a developer or something gets a tattoo of the release date or something ridiculous, as someone in Microsoft did for pre-release of Halo 2. And boy were the stores flooded with copies of that game, and still are.

For the love of god!! Winter 2006 doesn't necessarily mean December. Did you know winter is also January and February of the beginning of 2006. Does anyone know this? Think about it. You will see.

Actually... the most of the winter is the beginning of the year...
    at the end of the year the winter begins at 21st of December (if you include 21st in calculation) that are just 11 days until the year is over... at the beginning of a year have some months of winter: Junuary, February and March...

Winter usually is interchangable with Quarter 4. Or, the last 3 months of the year. Also seeing that the release date for Japan is 7-21-06, Q4 of 2006 makes perfect sense for the US release.

hey pal why do you make up false dates. Here look I got this from the sega.jp site. If you want to find it go look for yourselves. Just make sure you have babel fish working

Name name:
    ファンタシースターユニバース (PHANTASY STAR UNIVERSE)
    Genre:
    RPG
    Sale day:
    This winter schedule
    Value case:
    Undecided
    Corresponding type:
    Place t Shaun 2
    Preparation thought:
    Network correspondence

Secret ruler of the Galaxy

Edit: Oops, ignore this, mis-post.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Stargun on 2005-07-21 22:28 ]</font>

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

Please, if you're going to correct someone, do so in a kind manner. Being a bit snippy can incite a flame war, which is not exactly something encouraged on these forums.

On 2005-07-21 22:12, therealAERO wrote:
    hey pal why do you make up false dates. Here look I got this from the sega.jp site. If you want to find it go look for yourselves. Just make sure you have babel fish working
    First off, don't call me pal. Second that is, as I said, the Japanese release date. So don't go correcting someone with the wrong information.

I apologize for being snippy. I am not corrected you with false information. this is what you wrote

7-21-06 Thats july 21st 2006 What I posted said "This Winter" How is that corrected you with wrong information. Listen I went to e3 which is in Los Angeles right. I talked to a Sega representative and I asked him when it was coming out and he said this Winter, and believe me I questioned him, but he continued to say This winter. I'm sure he knew he was talking to an American and gave me an American release date. I than played the demo and after beating it it said "Thank you for playing coming This winter"