Thread: Level 100 Mags

Yeah so I'm just wondering a few things about them.

1. Suppose I want a Mag that my Section ID, Gender and Class can't make, I could trade it to another character to do it, right? But then I'm wondering that if I feed it back with my other character that can't make it, will it turn into something else? I know this happens for Level 50+ Mags, but I'm not sure for these...

if it changes into a rare mag it will stay like that forever!

Hooray. One more question. In the Master Mag Gallery, and for my mag (Varaha) when the Photon Blast fills, yellow rings of dots come around my guy. What is that?

Invincebility (did I spell that right?) You cant take any damage while it encircles you, like my mags, Nidra and Sato, both do that every time I enter a boss battle. Each mags does diffrent things, hope this helps....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kyosho on 2005-06-28 09:40 ]</font>

Oh ok I thought it was something like that... Thanks.

My guy is a HUmar Skyly what Rare Mag should I try and get? Should I try and get one even? My Mag's Power is like 65 and the others are around 20 it'd be annoying, is there one which is worth it?

Mostly, the only things that define the mags, are what the like to have fed to them, what they look like, and what they do in certain situations, so if you want a rare mag, its all to your personal prefrance. You'll have to excuse my Spelling, my brain is on summer break....