Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Background Story:

On Newgrounds, there is a well known artist that goes by the name of Gel. He has made many cute looking, but cool, flash shorts which I have come to like (one of his characters is named Wink). He stretches the limits of his imagination, far beyond normal, ru-of-the-mill flash videos.

One of his shorts was a parody of stick figure movies. In the short, the protagonists looked within themselves to become more than just sticks. One of the characters became this:

A very sexy looking female.

Flash foward to a couple days ago:
    I was looking in my image folders to throw away things I've never used, and I came across this image. I realized that it looked similar to what Maridia's HUnewearl (Kitty) looks like, and I decided to fool around with the image. I came up with this:

Of course, it's only messing with colors. After some tweking, the charcter was changed into a very good adaptation of Kitty, but I can't show it on PSOw.. for uh.. reasons. I messed with the image even more, adding gloves and even a beret, making Maridia's RAmaral (Maia), but.. again.. not suitable for PSOw.

Conflicted with wanting to show others my wonderful picture, and the ruls of PSO, I decided to alter and adapt the image even more.

I give you, Maia:

Reference picture.

It took about an hour to finish. I just wish I could do the original outline on my own. In due time, though.

EDIT:

I've finished Kitty's clothes portrait:

And here are links to the images I've mentioned above. Moderators, please remove these if you feel they are inappropriate (slight nudity):

Kitty
    Maia
    Maia & Kitty

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skorpius on 2005-07-03 19:47 ]</font>

Dancing Blades, Whirling Whips Maridia's Avatar

Yay! XD You rock, Steve~!

Just because they're lacking clothing, why not? All you can see is their shapely behinds. Nothing else. It's very artistic. ;/ Oh well.

I'd rather not risk it until I get official word from a moderator. I've asked, and I'm just going to wait. ;P

I figured tasteful nude was fine.

I mean, both my "thinking pose" pictures were nude. (Contemplations 1 and 2)

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Rowr. I love my girlies. <3

I'm risking it now~

They're quite cute, actually, but if a moderator feels they are inappropriate, they or I can remove them.

Id only see a fuss with the bottomist one.

The others are in artistic nude, and not meant to be immature.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

The last one isn't meant to be immature either. The two characters have a romantic storyline attached to them, which is what the picture signifies.

Maia and Kitty went to Hunter's U (lol) together. Maia had her heart broken by a playboy humar, and fell in love with Kitty, trying to come back from he depression. The two shared a fling together, but Kitty moved on. Maia still remains in love with her to this date. It isn't immature. It's backstory.

GO TO HELL C:

Those are great pictures and all, really mean it. But where does a certain hawt robawt come in?