Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

On 2005-07-07 00:27, RedSchwar wrote:
    Sounds like a god complex to me.
    -_- i'd quit while your ahead.... if you're even that now >_> we, as community members... (because no mod has said anything to you as of yet) have warned you ourselves... this discussion has ended. I have nothing againsn't you, I agree with you that sometimes the mods can be harsh, and though I don't think they should be... I feel it's not my decision to make, and I can't make it for them so you can't go bitching at them for what you want when you have no power.
    Now please, lets drop it, eh? I've been in some heat with mods before >_> you don't win... phew, that was a long time ago <_< that sucked.... but anyways, just let it blow over.

alright.
    i consider n00b as insult.
    should have used newbie.
    additionally, its a mod you're insulting.
    additionally, various things that piled up so far.
    additionally, your overall disability to maintain a good atmosphere, to show some manners and even good will to actually not be a hassle.

seeing as you got 2 warnings already, i guess that was it. you've been warned, informed, suggested to change quite often.

how about, YOU get off your high horse and stop playing robin hood against the mods? tell you what, noone cares. and i guess noone will miss you.
    good luck on another forum.
    tata.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rena-ko on 2005-07-07 03:16 ]</font>
    「愛と空の女王様」を言でもいい。 We are Heroes. This is what we do!

Nice job Arislan. This may sound stupid, but why does the SJS' description talk about techniques, when a kill counter is the way to unseal it? Just seems strange to me.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

It refers to "fencing techniques".

The idea is that by the time you have slain 23 000 monsters, you have mastered the sword techniques (as in martial arts).

Remember it's only a translation, the original description is clearer about the use of the word "technique", very different from the PSO techniques (spells).

That would explain it- I just automatically assumed it meant PSO techniques. Thanks

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

(optional)

I am almost 100% sure that this won't help Nice job though

"Cannot currently be obtained through any in-game methods legitimately."

Awww.

When you link to the guide I wrote, can you please switch the link to go to the sticky instead of the actual guide?
    The sticky is better maintained than the guide (I don't think that has ever recieved any updates; when the sticky has gone through a small handful).

And remind me to update my sticky sometime next week. I will also ask the guide to reflect any changes.

Thank you; and hopefully this will work. Right before I saw this, I was thinking about asking to have my thread in both Cheaters and General.
    Another quick suggestion: When you get around to it, put a blank line between the description and the added line ("Cannot currently be obtained through any in-game methods legitimately.").

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2005-07-07 07:37 ]</font>

i dont see how it hurts any of you that people are posting questions, if you dont like it, then dont answer its that simple. The forum is set up so people can get answers from other people, not from a stickie that has been there for who knows how long. All the want are correct answers fast. So quit your belly-aching and let people post what they want to.

this refers to earlier posts in this thread. i just felt the need cause im sick of ppl complaining about repeated posts. theyre making it sound like such a strain to type a simple answer to a common question.