Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Title pretty much says it all, so far all I know is that wearing a mag that's lvl.1304 disables your Rare Drop Rate... I think using the 99x item cheat (for items that are only suppose to have a maximum of 10) disables it... but I just want to make sure I know them all before I trade with more online people >_> I dun like that ubber mag <_< doesn't even have Photon Blast... AND it disables Rare Drop? Watta rip off....

On 2005-07-06 21:11, MegamanX wrote:
    Title pretty much says it all, so far all I know is that wearing a mag that's lvl.1304 disables your Rare Drop Rate... I think using the 99x item cheat (for items that are only suppose to have a maximum of 10) disables it... but I just want to make sure I know them all before I trade with more online people >_> I dun like that ubber mag <_< doesn't even have Photon Blast... AND it disables Rare Drop? Watta rip off....
    you can easily make level 1300+ mags that do have photon blasts, so thats not really an issue. But as far as disabling rares, you've pretty much summed it up.

alrighty cause I thought maybe those ubber jacked weapons with over 100% (like... 127%) would screw up the drop rate too >_> seeing that the other 2 factors that actually do disable it are both based off the fact that it exceeds a limitation... but I guess not.... frikin haxz0rz >_>

EDIT: yeah... it's because i'm fresh to the online would of haxz0rizatoin <_< scary shiznit... FSOD scared the pants off me >_>.... like 4 times... Now I just stick with the JP Servers... more people, less hackers, more legit... pretty fun stuffs

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MegamanX on 2005-07-06 21:18 ]</font>

Heh, yeah it does seem strange that the jacked up weapons don't mess with the drop rates, but they don't. You can create weapons with up to 381% in any one area or spread that out among multiple areas (up to 3 total.) The highest amount it will actually show on screen though is 127%. So if I make a weapon with 381% to Dark, it will actually do damage to Dark enemies equal to having 381% in that area but it will still only read 127% if you look at it in your inventory.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2005-07-06 21:57 ]</font>

We might as well get rid of those mags, huh Geno?(Meh, I'll just call you that.)

As if you didn't have one youself, huh Sef?

you know x, having posted over 2300 posts, yet you still make a topic in the wrong place.. that's something ;|

read VS's previous posts can also save ya from making this topic |;

Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

On 2005-07-06 22:20, MegamanX wrote:
    As if you didn't have one youself, huh Sef?
    What that old AngelWings?

On 2005-07-06 22:48, Dhylec wrote:
    you know x, having posted over 2300 posts, yet you still make a topic in the wrong place.. that's something ;|

read VS's previous posts can also save ya from making this topic |;

I wasn't sure if this counted as Cheaters or Item topic discussion... seeing the factors that prevent Rare Drop Rate are caused by ITEMS... and the fact that you can get a reply alot faster in the Item Discussion than this... hell hole... >_> and I never visit this place <_< and I didn't expect it to be here >_> z0mg I just saw the previous topic <_< i'm getting 0wnd.... I'm such a n00b! -_-.... lawlz
    oops...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MegamanX on 2005-07-06 23:11 ]</font>

meh you know what, you can just lock dis... I screwed up >_> heheh, I l00ze... you can punish this thread with your Moderator J-Sword skizzlz... <_<... or lock, same difference... I see no point in having 2 fresh topics on the same ... topic. I would ask this question when somebody else does >_<