After completing all the HG quests and getting the WEAPONS emblem, I went back to talk to the other members for approval. But the fellow who originally gave me the emblem doesn't say anything new. Should I unlock Hard Mode first?

Nope, you need to beat the 4 quest back. In Claiming stake, you need to talk to a android to get a "aproval" of him. In the quest Gran sqaull talk to a girl in front of the shops. In the value of money talf to a guy's with red pants and not a fatty. In the Lost bride talk to a army dude in front of the shop. Then after beating all these 4 quest go back to secret delivery. And talk to a big lady in front of the shop to get ur "ultimate?" weapon.

Why do I suddenly get the feeling this isn't going to be worth the effort? {-_-}

Much thanks for the info.

After you get all the approvals, you don't have to speak with the man who originally gave you the emblem. Search Pioneer 2 and you'll find a woman near the shops in that quest. Talk to her to complete the Ultimate weapon quest

Frying Pan is a joke weapon, while it makes funny sounds when you hit enemies, it's not what one would call an effective weapon.

Well it drains tp, ahs a very low atp requirementes and is better than many other weapons. I think is better than a buster

Nah, if you want a good weapon that low lvs can use, then the game magazine is the way to go.

On 2002-08-10 09:14, TeamPhalanx wrote:
    Nah, if you want a good weapon that low lvs can use, then the game magazine is the way to go.
    But that is only if you have ver2.