Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

Listerene Pocket packs?

Those breath strips based on the Listerene mouthwash?

But gum first of course, but have both readily availible in pocket!

I've seen plenty of people offer these mouthwash strips. With or without the intent of covering up bad breath, so its not rude at all.

Just don't over-exert yourself by making it obvious you switched stickers or something on the packaging(to make the Listerene packs like a gum/candy wrapper).

Actually, I did offer her a Pocket Strip. (which she accepted)

Maybe that's what I might keep doing. She's smart, and will eventually figure out her breath smells.

What I do is take the pack of mints or gum out of my pocket, take one myself while they're looking, then glance over at them, "Mint?" In that "I'm being polite because I'm eating this in front of you" way.

Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

Yeah, chain effect. One person already is eating one, the others go along with it subconciously unless they are allergic or something to have to hesistate at first glance.

Anyways, its good that you got a simple barrier out of the way TOH. Make sure to keep eating the pocket strips yourself though, as Django said. Just because.

It actually might not be the tongue thing anyway. Some people just have stomach/digestion problems, and or problems with breath associated with it.

So don't jump to conclusions and being close enough to smell eachother's breath? Hmm, sounds like the relationship is blooming?

You'll just have to sit her down and talk to her very seriously..

Make sure you tell her you value your relationship together and you this isn't a big deal and you do wanna work this out.

Expect her to be mad.. cause more than likely she will..

So you have two choices.. One tell her and try and work it out, with her being mad ofcourse. Or two do nothing and just deal with it..

My honest opinion.. Tell her.. just freakin tell her.. If she takes it to hard and wants to break it off. Hey, your better off without her.. Casuse if she can't talk about matters like that you just might be better off without her.

I had a simmilar situation and I'm tellin you, just dealing withit makes it worse.. I'm serious..

Good Luck though..