Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

I know this should go in Site Related, Gen Mods. I already posted there, a few times, and got no responses. I also know there is a sticky here, and will add all those stickied when I can format them and get them up.

I'm pretty sure that people have created guides other than just those in the sticky, so, if you have, please let me know by PM, with a link to the guide, or if you haven't posted, but would like to mail it, let me know, and I'll provide an email address to go that route.

As well, if anyone notices any errors in the Item Database or Card Database, please post about it in the appropriate thread in Site Related (generally the sticky there).

Thank you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Arislan on 2005-07-18 15:13 ]</font>

On 2005-07-10 04:30, Arislan wrote:
    I also know there is a sticky here, and will add all those stickied when I can format them and get them up.

I'm pretty sure that people have created guides other than just those in the sticky, so, if you have, please let me know by PM
    Like I said, I'm aware of that. I stated I will get those up. I also know that the listing is very likely incomplete, and if I'm to have work to do, I'd rather do it all at once, then have people PM me annoyed that their guide didn't get put up when everyone elses' did.

Im sure all you would have to do is PM Dylec, but sure Ill tell you when Ive finished a guide that Im making.

On 2005-07-10 05:03, Fanta wrote:
    Im sure all you would have to do is PM Dylec, but sure Ill tell you when Ive finished a guide that Im making.
    You don't seem to be aware that Arislan is a mod. He can move it if he'd feel like it.

Actually, no I wasnt

Ill get back to you about a guide Im making soon.

MAG Thread that I created.

I was just thinking. Is there a guide that covers enemy HP and EXP gained (both online and offline/solo mode) for episodes 1, 2 and now 4?

I think that could be useful to some players.

For Blue Burst? I'd have to find the thread, but yes, someone did go through and get all that information. It's going to require a bit of backend work to get it up there, but it will be on site soon.