Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Well I wasn't speaking specifically for Blue Burst (with the exception of episode 4), but for all version including Xbox and GC. But if all the information is there (except Episode 4's ultimate info) then it would be benificial for those looking to see what enemies would be great for leveling up etc.

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

Well, for anything not Blue Burst (V1, V2, or Ep 1&2), check the Beastiary section of the site. Those sections list all the enemies, their resistances, and HP/exp per mode, online and off.

Head FluidFiend

So I was feeding a couple mags and decided to do an update to a/the Section ID FAQ/Guide at the same time. Anyway now that I've finished, I'm curious what the preferred format is. I've currently got it saved as a Rich Text Format (.rtf) document. The only "unusual" formatting is the change in font size for part of it (reason for it explained in the doc).

Anyway, I'm sure it may not be of use to a lot of people, but it may be to somebody. Besides, the ones here are rather old and somewhat inaccurate to varying degrees.. Not to mention most are based off the same one anyway.

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

PM me, I'll give you an e-mail address. You could give it to me on about any format on Earth, I'd probably be able to get something going to read it. Regardless of the format a guise is sent in, it's going to require some coding to get it looking right on the site first.

I'm unstickying this, since they will all be added shortly.

Please notify me of new guides via PM.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2005-08-27 23:30 ]</font>